CAT-Common Admission Test is a entrance exam to the seven IIMS
and some other Top B-Schools.
Test conducted based on the following categories
1. VERBAL ABILITY & REASONING
- Vocabulary Based.
- English Usage and Grammar.
- Verbal Reasoning.
2. READING COMPREHENSION
Reading comprehension is a basic section in CAT to easily score marks.
Read passage and answer the following questions below the passage.
Try to read the passages quickly and answer.
3. QUANTITATIVE ABILITY
Quantitative part is divided into following categories
4. DATA INTERPRETATION SECTION
Data interpretation section classified into 2 categories
- Data interpretation (DI).
- Data sufficiency (DS).
5. ANALYTICAL AND LOGICAL REASONING