ALLAHABAD BANK 2010 JOBS | ALLAHABAD PO JOBS 2010 | ALLAHABAD AFO JOBS 2010 | ALLAHABAD 2010 JOB RECRUITMENT | 990 VACANCIES IN ALLAHABAD BANK 2010 | ALLAHABAD BANK 2010 RECRUITMENT
(A Government of India Undertaking)
HEAD OFFICE : 2, N. S. ROAD, KOLKATA 700001
Advt No. : REC/ 01/2010-11 OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2010-11
Allahabad Bank invites ON-LINE Applications from Indian Citizens for 990 vacancies. Candidates are required to apply on-line through Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in (where full advertisement & fee payment challan are available) No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
|Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||08.12.2009|
|Closing Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application
(For all applicants including those from far flung areas.)
|Tentative Date of Written Test||21.02.2010|
Name of Post/ Vacancies: (Candidates have to apply for any one post only)
|Post Code||Post||Grade/ Scale||Vacancies
|Age as on 01.01.2010
Min: 21 years
Max : As under
(Likely to be revised shortly)
|02||Agriculture Field Officer
(in Specialist cadre)
- DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting. Medical, LTC, Pension, PF, Gratuity etc will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Reservation in Posts : [Including Backlog ]
|Scale||No. of Vacancies||Out of which for Physically challenged (PC)|
|JMG Scale – I
(Post Code – 01 & 02)
* Backlog vacancies
Abbreviations stand for
SC – Scheduled Caste , ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes , Gen – General ,
- The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ Physically Challenged candidates in all Offices/ Branches of the Bank and they will have to work in the post identified by the Bank as suitable for them.
- As the reservation for Physically Challenged candidates is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz SC/ST/OBC/Gen) to which they belong.
1. Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality / Citizenship : A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India, OR (ii) a subject of Nepal, OR (iii) subject of Bhutan, OR (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, OR (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv).& (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/ interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificates has been issued to him by the Government of India
- 2. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
|1||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes Candidates||3 years|
|3||In the case of Ex- service commissioned Officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment.||5 years|
|4||Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|5||Officers serving in the Regional Rural Banks and who have put in a minimum of 5 years of service||5 years|
|6||Physically Challenged Category candidates||10 years|
|7.||The children/family members of those who died in 1984 riots||5 years|
PC – Physically Challenged, OC – Orthopaedically Challenged, VI – Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impaired.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt of India guidelines.
- An ex- serviceman who has once joined a Government job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-Serviceman for his re-employment, including a job in the Public Sector Undertaking ceases to enjoy ex-serviceman status for further employment.
- All persons eligible for age relaxation under 2 (4) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview, from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/ she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir, to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.
- The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots by 5 years.
Persons eligible for age relaxation under this criterion must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007
- Above relaxations are available only if the candidates fulfill the various conditions prescribed in the Govt. of India orders and instructions in this regard. To claim relaxation in age, fees etc. reserved category candidates should submit a copy of the relevant certificate in support of his/her claim at the time Pre-examination training and/or interview.
3. Definition: Physically Challenged Persons (PC) –
Definition of Categories of Disabilities:
(a) An Orthopaedically Challenged (OC) person is one suffering from Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy. Persons who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability (as certified by a Medical Board appointed by the Center/ State Govt) would be eligible for reservation in services/ posts.
Locomotor Disability means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy means a group of non progressive conditions of a person characterized by abnormal motor control posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the pre-natal, peri-natal, or infant period of development.
(b) Deaf & Hearing Impaired (HI) : the deaf are those persons in whom the sense of hearing is non- functional for ordinary purposes of life i.e. total loss of hearing in both ears. They do not hear, understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
(c) Visually Impaired (VI): The visually impaired persons are those suffering from blindness or low vision.
Blindness – refers to a condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions :
(i) total absence of sight, (ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses, (iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse.
Person with low vision – means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction, but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use their own scribe at their cost during the written examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
The candidate will have to arrange his/ her own scribe at
- his/ her own cost.
- The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- The scribe can be from any academic discipline for Probationary Officers, while for Agriculture Field Officers the scribe should be from a discipline different that of the candidate. The scribe should possess 60% or lesser marks.
- Both the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case, it later transpires that he/ she did not fulfill any of the laid down eligibility criteria or suppresses material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the written examination.
- Such candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
4.Minimum Educational Qualifications : (As on 01.01.2010) :
|01||Probationary Officer||Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (for SC/ST/ PC – 50%)in aggregate from a University recognised by Government of India.
Computer qualification like diploma in computer operation from NIIT, SSI, Aptech, CMC, DOEACC course / certificate (O/A/B/C) level etc. essential.
|02||Agriculture Field Officer
(in specialist cadre)
|Graduate with minimum 55% marks (for SC/ST/PC – 50%) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agriculture Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agriculture Marketing and Co-operation from a University recognised by Govt. of India
Post Graduate Degree in any of the above disciplines.
Note : Knowledge of Computer essential.
(A) All Educational Qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute. The Educational Qualifications prescribed for the posts are the minimum requirements for eligibility.
(B) Candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria & other norms including being in possession of documents specified in this notification before applying for any posts.
5. Important Instructions :
(i) Candidates can apply for one post only i.e. either for the post Probationary Officer or Agriculture Field Officer.
(ii) Payment of application fee and/ or postal charges by Demand Draft /Cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Order etc will not be accepted.
(iii) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other selection process.
(iv) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of dis-connection/inability/failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy internet/website jam.
(v) The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons mentioned in the para – (iv) or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
(vi)Care has to be taken by the applicant while putting information in the On-Line application relating to relaxation sought based on caste/category etc. as no further changes will be allowed in the application.
(vii) A candidate can submit ONLY ONE ON-LINE APPLICATION for one post (either for the post of Probationary Officer or Agriculture Field Officer). MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS/REGISTRATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED AND THE APPLICATION FEE FORFEITED.
(viii) The advertisement notifying the vacancies is also available on Bank’s website www. allahabadbank.in Candidates are advised to remain in touch with Bank’s website for any information which may be put for further guidance.
(ix) The candidates must affix their recent coloured passport size photograph at the place indicated in the call letter for written test and must sign across the photograph so that a part of the signature spreads over the call letter beyond the photograph. They should also keep (10) ten copies of the same photograph for future, if required. It should be noted that Black & White photograph will not be accepted and call letters containing such photograph will be rejected
(x) Candidates selected for appointment in the Bank will be required to furnish a “Bond” of Rs.50,000/- with one surety acceptable to the Bank in the specified proforma before joining the Bank on his selection for rendering service for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining the Bank and in the event of their resignation/termination from the post before the end of the specified period, they must refund to the Bank the said amount of the Bond.
6. Selection Procedure:
All eligible candidates should apply online within the last date for registering the applications:
(a) Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for written test or interview.
(b) The written test (Objective Tests + Descriptive Paper) will be as under :
(I) For Probationary Officer (Post Code – 01) –
Objective Tests consisting of (i) Test of Reasoning Ability, (ii) Quantitative Aptitude, (iii) General Awareness, (iv) Computer Knowledge & (v) English Language and Descriptive Paper of English Composition.
(II) For Agriculture Field Officer (Post Code – 02) –
Objective Tests consisting of (i) Test of Reasoning Ability, (ii) Quantitative Aptitude, (iii) General Awareness & (iv) English Language and Descriptive Paper of Professional Knowledge.
Note : There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective tests, ¼ th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
(c) The passing marks in each of the tests including descriptive paper will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum 40% cut-off (35% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate to be considered for being called for interview. Bank reserves the right to vary cut-off marks
Note : Other details regarding the written test will be given in the ‘Acquaint yourself Booklet’ which will be sent to the eligible candidates alongwith the Call Letter for the test.
(d) Interview :
Depending upon the number of vacancies only a certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks in the written test will be called for the interview. The candidate has to secure minimum passing marks in the interview.
(e) Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written test & Interview taken together and will be strictly according to the merit..
7. Written Test:
|Probationary Officer & Agriculture Field Officer||21.02.2010 (Sunday)|
(i) Date of examination is tentative. The exact date will be communicated to the candidates through call letter for each examination. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of examination, if need arises.
(ii) The Written tests for Probationary Officers and Agriculture Field Officers will be scheduled at the following Centers and the address of the Venue will be advised in the Call Letter –
|Center Code No||Name of Center||Center Code No||Name of Center|
Request for change of center of Examination shall not be entertained. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Centers and/ or add other Centers, depending on the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Bank also reserves the right to allot the Candidate at any Center other than the one he/ she has opted for and the right to waive any of the criteria for selection looking at the requirement and exigencies.
8. Probation :
|For Probationary Officers & Agriculture Field Officer||02 years|
The candidate will remain initially on probation for a period of two years from the date of joining in the Bank’s service which may be extended at the Bank’s discretion. The confirmation to the permanent establishment of the bank will be considered as applicable in the terms of Service Regulations provided the work, conduct, general ability are found to be of the standard required by the Bank.
9. Pre- Examination Training (For Probationary Officers)
It is proposed to impart free Pre- Examination Training to a limited number of Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities on “First come first served basis” at Lucknow/ Kolkata/ Hyderabad/ Bhubaneswar/ Patna/ Chandigarh. Training centers may also be changed at the discretion of the Bank. An eligible candidate who wishes to avail Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the application format. Expenses regarding traveling, boarding, lodging etc will be borne by the candidate for attending the Pre- Examination Training programme at the concerned Training Center.
10. How To Apply:
(i) Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.allahabadbank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person.
(iii) In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
(iv) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in and click on the Home Page open the link “Recruitment”.
(v) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled “ALLAHABAD BANK OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2010-11”.
(vi) Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
(vii) Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
(viii) Go to the nearest Allahabad Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.50022415577 with Kolkata Main Branch in the name & style of “ALLAHABAD BANK OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2010-11”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below :
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/Postage (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PC)||Rs. 50/-|
(ix) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
(x) Candidates are now ready to Apply On-Line by re-visiting the –> Recruitment option on the Bank’s website and going to the option “Click here to Apply On-Line” under OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2010-11” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Format.
(xi) Carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate places. Fill in all other required information. Ensure that all Biodata details are correctly filled in. Click the Submit button. Retain your Registration No. and Password for further reference safely. After applying On-line candidate must retain the print out of application form for further reference.
(xii) Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future use.
(xiii) The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
11. General Instructions:
1. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application print-out and fee payment challan/receipt for their record.
2. Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks and Financial Institutions) are advised to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any admissible, will not be reimbursed.
3. Candidates should ensure that he/she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions and terms and conditions contained in this notification. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read the Notification and complete ON-LINE Application Form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
4 Only candidates willing to serve anywhere should apply.
5. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kolkata.
6. No candidate is permitted to use calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose or the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
9. All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of their educational and experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of handicap or any other certificate in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “Creamy Layer” section excluded from the benefits of the reservations for Other Backward Classes in Civil Post & Services under Government of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application (i.e. issued on or after 09.12.2008).
10. Candidates will have to appear for written test and/ or interview at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc. of any nature. However, SC/ST candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed 2nd class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
11. Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
12. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
13. The Bank may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of a center/ venue of a candidate(s).
14. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being found medically fit, satisfactory character & antecedents reports alongwith police verification as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointments will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
15. Candidate’s admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank.
16. Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in their call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
17. The candidates must affix their recent coloured passport size photograph from the same negative at the places indicated in the call letter and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the call letter beyond the photograph. They should also keep some copies of the same photograph for future, if required. Please note that Black & White photograph will not be accepted and call letters containing such photograph will be rejected
18. Competent Authority for Issue of Certificate to SC/ST/OBC/PC is as under :
(a) For SC/ST/OBC – District Magistrate/ Addl. Distt. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ First Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub- Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/ or his/ her family normally resides.
(b) For Physically Challenged (PC)– the Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Govt. The Central/ State Govt. may constitute Medical Boards consisting of at least 3 members out of which one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/ celebral/ visual/ hearing disability as the case may be.
19. Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct:
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and should not surpress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of written examination/ interview, if a candidate is (or has been ) found guilty of – (i) using unfair means during the examination or (ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or (iii) misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the question booklet (or any part thereof ) / answer sheet from the examination hall or (iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature for selection or (v) obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :
(a) To be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate.
(b) To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination or recruitment conducted by Allahabad Bank.
(c) For termination of service, if he/ she has already joined the Bank.
The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity, if as per the laid down procedure, it is suspected that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the bank reserves right to cancel his/ her candidature.
20.Call Letters for Written Examination :
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application forms, which will be sent by ordinary post.
An eligible candidate for the post of Probationary Officer and Agriculture Field Officer who does not receive the call letter by 13.02.2010 should contact at the following addresses with the original matriculate level certificate, coloured photograph, ID card, details of his/ her name, address along with the Xerox copy of the on-line application form for the post applied for & details of fee deposited for obtaining duplicate call letters. Duplicate call letters will be issued between 15.02.2010 and 20.02.2010 at the following Bank’s offices:
|Center Code||Centre name||Address / Tel.No. / Fax No.|
|11||Ahmedabad||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Navin House, 2nd Floor, Opp Sardar Patel Seva Samaj Bhawan, Near Navrangpura Telephone Exchange, C.G. Road, Navarangpura, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad 380006
Tele – 079-26463062/26420435/26442114 Fax – 079-26400946
|12||Bengaluru||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office : Bengaluru, N-603, Manipal Centre, North Block (Front Wing) 47 Dickenson Road, Bengaluru . 560042
Tele – 080- 25590985/25590987 Fax – 080- 25590986
|13||Bhopal||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, M.P Housing Board Office Complex, Block – C, 1st Floor, Gautam Nagar, Bhopal 462023
Tele – 0755-2583634/2600714/2784821 Fax – 0755-2583633
|14||Bhubaneswar||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, 3/1B, IRC Village, Civic Center, Nayapally, Bhubaneswar. 751015
Tele – 0674- 2551433/ 2557563 Fax – 0674 2557564
|15||Chennai||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office,, Vairam Complex, 2nd Floor, 112, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T. Nagar, Chennai. 600017
Tele – 044- 28154900/ 28154718 Fax – 044- 28154914
|16||Chandigarh||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Bank Square, 2nd Floor, Sector-17B Chandigarh 160017.
Tele – 0172-5073594/ 2709458/2701590. Fax – 0172-2704752
|17||Guwahati||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Opp. Bora Service Station, G.S. Road, Ulubari, Guwahati 781007.
Tele – 0361- 2464676/ 2460716 Fax – 0361- 2460724
|18||Hyderabad||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, D.R. No. 3-6-435, Main Road, 1st & 2nd Floor, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tele – 040- 27671925/27637738/27600056 Fax – 040-27632391
|19||Jaipur||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, west Wing, Gr. Floor LIC Building, Jeevan Nidhi, Ambedkar Circle, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur. 302005
Tele – 0141- 2740493/ 2741344 Fax- 0141-2740480
|20||Kolkata||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office –Metro, Gillander House (Gr Floor) 8, N.S. Road, Kolkata 700001
Tele – 033-22468564/22316634/22316707 Fax – 033-22316633
|21||Lucknow||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, New Administrative Building, Hazratganj, Lucknow. 226001
Tele – 0522-2288612 Fax – 0522-2288033
|22||New Delhi||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, 17, Parliament Street, New Delhi. 110001
Tele : 011-23745505 Fax – 011- 23367770
|23||Mumbai||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Manish Commercial Centre, 216 A, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli(W), Mumbai 400025
Tele – 022- 24973974/24985450 Fax – 022-24964644
|24||Nagpur||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Palm Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur. 400001
Tele – 0712-6535246/ 2530666 Fax – 0712-2520552
|25||Patna||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, Budh Marg, Patna – Gaya Road,, Patna 800001
Tele – 0612-2234502/ 2224313 Fax – 0612-2232636
|26||Ranchi||The Zonal Manager, Allahabad Bank, Zonal Office, 2nd Floor,
Paras Complex, Lalpur Chowk, Circular Road, RANCHI – 834 001.
Tele – 0651-2562472/ 2563205 Fax – 0651-2562560
The above advertisement is also displayed in the Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in
Place : Kolkata General Manager (HR)
Date : 01.12.2009