American Express Hiring Business Analyst at Gurgaon Location. Eligible Graduate Fresher Candidates need to apply online using the registration link as soon as possible.
Name of the Company: American Express
Job Field: Software/IT Jobs
Job Designation: Business Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility: Any Graduates
Salary / CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
- Graduation or its Equivalent Qualification Required
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
How to Apply: All Eligible Candidates should Apply Online at given website.
Registration Link: Click Here
Recruitment Notification: Click Here
- Create and develop standardized Client facing Business Travel MI publications across JAPA.
- Track and manage various revenue initiatives like CM Fee, Revenue reengineering, MI Billing etc
- Diagnose broken processes and drive efficiency through design change.
- Drive efficacies through intelligent automation of manual redundancies and laborious tasks.
- Support Client retention of @risk clients by providing incisive and in-depth analysis of the Client travel program.
- Support post travel data quality by managing client hierarchy & profile updates (incl. reason codes & UDID’s) and assist with quality checking and reporting
- Co-ordinate the resolution of day to day Operations escalations and complaints as well as assisting in tracking SDN Action Plans
- Follow up and resolve client billing and accounts receivable issues
- Support CMs in delivering on customer requirements, i.e. SLA and scorecard reporting, adhoc & manual MI reporting
- Support new client on boarding by Co-coordinating set up and report production for MI products, incl. PET , Axis Work & Trackpoint
- Responsible for ensuring preferred supplier programs are distributed, loaded & quoting correctly. Following up any issues with suppliers.
- Production and preparation of Business Review presentations incl, data mining, analysis, travel industry insights
- Coordinate ‘push & pull’ of data and information across all markets in JAPA for Global customers
More Details about the Walk-in: Click Here
Company Profile / About :
American Express is a American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York. Founded in 1850.