http://apicet.nic.in AP ICET 2012 Certificate Verification & Options Exercise for Web Counselling Notification with Dates are released by the APSCHE.Candidates those who have qualified in ICET 2012 need to attend Certificate Verification at any one of the Help Line Centers (HLC) given by APSCHE as per the schedule gievn.
List of Documents to be produced by Candidates at Certificate Verification:
- ICET 2012 Hall Ticket, Rank Card
- Degree Pass Memo & Pass Certificate
- Inter and SSC or its equivalent Certficates
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2012
Fee to be paid at Certificate Verification: Rs.600/- for OC/BC candidates , Rs.300/- for SC/ST Candidates
Centralised Certificate Verification for (PH,CAP,NCC,Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
AT SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD.
DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY)
Schedule for Certificate Verification and Exercising Options for all Locations : Reporting Time09.00 a.m. on every day.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website http://apicet.nic.in on 21.10.2012 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number (Registration Number), Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
4) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank.
5) Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
6) Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.
For Further details about the Counselling Process please refer Detailed Notification carefuuly or visit : http://apicet.nic.in/