Here is the information regarding AP Model School Teachers Recruitment i.e, here you can find the eligibility criteria involving Required educational qualifications,Experience for the posts of Principals,Trained Education Teachers,Post Graduate Teachers recruitment in various 355 RMSA AP Model Schools under the governance of Staff Selection Commission SSC.
QUALIFICATION FOR PRINCIPAL POST ::
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT (or) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
- Must have studied in English Medium at any three levels of School/Junior College / Degree College/ Post Graduation
- Desirable Knowledge of Computer Applications.
EXPERIENCE FOR PRINCIPAL POST ::
- Persons holding the post of Principals in the recognized senior secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions (or) analogous posts in the grade of Rs. 20680-46960
- Persons holding Group ‘B’ posts or the post of PGTs or Lecturer in the pay scaleof Rs. 16150-42590 working in the recognized senior secondary school / junior college in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions with at least 5 years’ regular service in the aforesaid grade. (or)
- Headmasters working in recognized secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions with a minimum service of 5 years (or) analogous posts in the grade of Rs.18030-43630. (or)
- Vice Principals working in recognized senior secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions with a minimum service of 3 years (or) analogous post.
QUALIFICATION FOR POST GRADUATE TEACHER PGT ::
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or
- Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- B.Ed or equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University. iii). Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of School/Junior College / Degree College/ Post Graduation except for the post of PGT (Telugu).
- Desirable Knowledge of computer applications
- a. PGT (English)-English
- b. PGT (Telugu)- Telugu.
- c. PGT (Maths)-Mathematics /Applied Mathematics
- d. PGT (Physics)-Physics/ Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
- e. PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic/Organic/Physical Chemistry
- f. PGT (Botany) – Botany/Life Sciences/ Bio Sciences/Genetics/ Micro-Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
- g. PGT (Zoology)-Zoology Life Sciences/ Bio Sciences/Genetics/ MicroBiology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany at Graduation level.
- h. PGT (History)-History
- i. PGT (Geography) – Geography
- j. PGT (Commerce) – Commerce with Accountancy/Cost Accounting/Financial Accountancy as a major subject of study. Holders of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics are not eligible.
- k. PGT (Economics) – Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics.
- l. PGT(Civics)- Political Science
For Trained Graduate Teachers Educational Qualifications Experience CLICK HERE
- AP Model School Teachers Exam Pattern Selection Process
- MADHURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY MKU M.SC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- EAMCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria Qualification
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription