APGENCO AE Selected Candidates for Assistant Engineer Post

List of APGENCO AE 2012  Selected Candidates and List of Documents to be Submitted

APGENCO AE FINAL LIST OF  SELECTED CANDIDATES :: UPDATED

ASSISTANT ENGINEER CIVIL SELECTION LIST

ASSISTANT ENGINEER ELECTRICAL SELECTION LIST

ASSISTANT ENGINEER MECHANICAL SELECTION LIST

ASSISTANT ENGINEER ELECTRONICS SELECTION LIST

Documents to be submitted or Produced for Verification Process ::

  1. Attestation Form
  2. Declaration Form
  3. Fitness Certificate
  4. Bond
  5. Study Certificate & Residence Certificate

As Known APGENCO, the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh State has conducted written test for Engineering Graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil streams for filling up of 411 Trainee Assistant Engineer vacancies.And in furtherance to the succesfull conduct of the written examination on 22-01-2012,the management of APGENCO have announced the results of the above mentioned examination in February,2012 and are likely to release the Final List of Selected Candidates for the post of Assistant Engineers in APGENCO by second week of this month.

And the selection List will be drawn in two parts.  The first part will comprise 40% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-local and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 60% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the Rule of Reservation.

And this is to inform all the selected candidates for the post AE Assistant Engineer (Electrical,Mechanical,Civil,Electronics), that all the short listed candidates should bring the following original certificates on the day of verification.

1.Certificate of Age. i.e., SSC/ICSE/CBSE/Date of Birth Certificate.
2.Educational Qualification:
  • a)Original B.Tech, Degree Certificate.
  • b)Original M.Tech., Certificate (if any),
3.Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Officer not less than the rank of Tahsildar of the concerned Mandal (latest by 6 months) in respect of SC/ST and BC, Candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste & Group.
4.Certificate issued by District Medical Board in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates with specific indication of the percentage of disability shall only by considered.
5.Certificate of Residence/School Study Certificate
6.The Original Hall-Ticket issued for written examination.

APGENCO AE 2012 RANK LIST,SELECTED CANDIDATES,TOP SCORER

ilook website

9 Comments

  1. Sur I got 40 marks in tsgenco and I’m frm bc-a category nd from zone 2 us there any chance to me to get in meritlist

  2. Dear sir, what is the highest score in apgenco assistant engineer for last three years oc candiate ?

    sir, in apgenco who has selected for ae post in oc catagery can you tel me the highest score at 2010,2011,2012 batch

  3. when the list of shortlisted candidates will be released & how can we know the information about that

  4. how can we know the information about the short listed candidates for the interview.
    and when do they release the list of short listed candidates for the interview.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.