List of APGENCO AE 2012 Selected Candidates and List of Documents to be Submitted
APGENCO AE FINAL LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES :: UPDATED
Documents to be submitted or Produced for Verification Process ::
- Attestation Form
- Declaration Form
- Fitness Certificate
- Study Certificate & Residence Certificate
As Known APGENCO, the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh State has conducted written test for Engineering Graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil streams for filling up of 411 Trainee Assistant Engineer vacancies.And in furtherance to the succesfull conduct of the written examination on 22-01-2012,the management of APGENCO have announced the results of the above mentioned examination in February,2012 and are likely to release the Final List of Selected Candidates for the post of Assistant Engineers in APGENCO by second week of this month.
And the selection List will be drawn in two parts. The first part will comprise 40% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-local and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 60% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the Rule of Reservation.
And this is to inform all the selected candidates for the post AE Assistant Engineer (Electrical,Mechanical,Civil,Electronics), that all the short listed candidates should bring the following original certificates on the day of verification.1.Certificate of Age. i.e., SSC/ICSE/CBSE/Date of Birth Certificate. 2.Educational Qualification:
- a)Original B.Tech, Degree Certificate.
- b)Original M.Tech., Certificate (if any),
- APGENCO 2011 Sub-Engineers Results,APGENCO Results 2011
- APGENCO 2012 RESULTS AE CIVIL,ELECTRICAL,ELECTRONICS,MECHANICAL
- APGENCO AE Electronics/Electrical Study Material
- Assam TET 2012 District Wise Final Results Selection List Merit List
- District Wise VRO VRA 2012 Results Short Listed Candidates
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription