ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
ASSISTANT ENGINEERS IN A.P. PUBLIC HEALTH AND MUNICIPAL ENGINEERING SUBORDINATE
Name of the post: Assistant Engineers
No. of Vacancies: 40
1. A Degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical
2. B.Sc (Engineering) degree of the Benares Hindu University
3. A pass in sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the AMIE (India) Civil Examination.
4. L.C.E. Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute;
5. LME., Diploma of any recognized Institute
6. LSE, Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online/SBI: 16/05/2011
Last date for submission of Application: 19/05/2011
How to Apply:
- The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)-Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers /State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice.
- If any candidate fails to enter “Community” for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice.
Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) from 19/04/2011 to 19/05/2011