APRJC CET 2012 QUESTION PAPER PATTERN,SYLLABUS
The AP Residential Junior Colleges were started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in a fully residential and ‘Gurukul’ pattern for providing quality education by creating conducive educational atmosphere, to help and strive for all-round development of the students. These institutions provide free boarding and hostel facilities in addition to free education with the aid of Government of Andhra Pradesh. And Admission into these instituions will be given on regional basis based on the merit in APRJC CET,an eligibility Test.
CET Syllabus :: APRJC CET Question paper will be based on 10th standard State Syllabus..
APRJC CET Exam Pattern ::
Question Paper type :: Objective Type
Subjects in the Entrance Test :: English,Mathematics,Physical Science,Biological Science,Social Studies.
Subjects in the Entrance Test for Respective Groups ::
- MPC :: English-Mathematics-Physical Science
- BPC :: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
- CEC :: English-Social Studies- Mathematics
- MEC :: English-Social Studies- Mathematics
- EET :: English- Mathematics-Physical Science
- CGDM :: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
No. of Questions :: 150 (50 Questions from Each Subject)
Total Marks Alloted :: 150
Duration of the Examination :: 150 Minutes