APTET March 2012 Notification APTET 2012 Exam in May/June 2012

APTET May 2012 NOTIFICATION,DSC 2012 IN AUGUST AFTER APTET EXAM IN MAY/JUNE 2012

Once Again the government of Andhra Pradesh has geared up to release APTET 2012 Teachers Eligibility Test Notification before the commencement of DSC TRT Examination so as to allow more number of candidates to be eligible for DSC 2012 Exam as 20% weightage is given for   score and remaining 80% weightage is given for DSC TRT for drawing up of final selection list as Teachers.

APTET Teacher Eligibility Test is for recruitment of Class I to VIII Teachers in various (23 Districts) schools of AP Government through an open competitive examination namely Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by the Department of School Education.

The details of New APTET 2012 are as follows ::

Teacher Eligibility Test APTET 2012 ::

  • Commencement of  APTET 2012 Notification :: 19-March-2012
  • Starting Date for Online/Offline Reception of Applications :: 21-March-2012
  • Last Date for Online/Offline Reception of Applications :: 11-April-2012
  • Downloading of APTET Hall Tickets Starts from :: 15-May-2012
  • Announcement of APTET 2012 Results :: 21-June-2012
  • Tentative Date of APTET 2012 Written Examination :: 31-May-2012
ilook website

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.