APTRANSCO OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS | MICROPROCESSOR ANS MICROCONTROLLERS MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS | APTRANSCO MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
HI FRIENDS THIS MATERIAL USED FOR ALL OTHER EXAMS TOO…
1. Which interrupt has the highest priority?
a) INTR b) TRAP c) RST6.5
2. In 8085 name the 16 bit registers?
a) Stack pointer b) Program counter c) a & b
3. Which of the following is hardware interrupts?
a) RST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 b) INTR, TRAP c) a & b
4. What is the RST for the TRAP?
a) RST5.5 b) RST4.5 c) RST4
5. What are level Triggering interrupts?
a) INTR&TRAP b)RST6.5&RST5.5 c)RST7.5&RST6.5
6. Which interrupt is not level sensitive in 8085?
a) RST6.5 is a raising edge-trigging interrupt.
b) RST7.5 is a raising edge-trigging interrupt.
c) a & b.
7. What are software interrupts?
a) RST 0 – 7 b) RST 5.5 – 7.5 c) INTR, TRAP
8. Which stack is used in 8085?
a) FIFO b) LIFO c) FILO
9. Why 8085 processor is called an 8 bit processor?
a) Because 8085 processor has 8 bit ALU.
b) Because 8085 processor has 8 bit data bus.
c) a & b.
10. What is SIM?
a) Select Interrupt Mask b) Sorting Interrupt Mask c) Set Interrupt Mask.
11. RIM is used to check whether, ______
a) The write operation is done or not
b) The interrupt is Masked or not
c) a & b
12. What is meant by Maskable interrupts?
a) An interrupt which can never be turned off.
b) An interrupt that can be turned off by the programmer.
13. In 8086, Example for Non maskable interrupts are
a) Trap b) RST6.5 c) INTR
14. What does microprocessor speed depends on?
a) Clock b) Data bus width c) Address bus width
15. Can ROM be used as stack?
a) Yes b) No c) sometimes yes, sometimes no
16. Which processor structure is pipelined?
a) all x80 processors b) all x85 processors c) all x86 processors
17. Address line for RST3 is?
a) 0020H b) 0028H c) 0018H
18. In 8086 the overflow flag is set when
a) The sum is more than 16 bits
b) Signed numbers go out of their range after an arithmetic operation
c) Carry and sign flags are set
d) During subtraction
19. The advantage of memory mapped I/O over I/O mapped I/O is,
b) Many instructions supporting memory mapped I/O
c) Require a bigger address decoder
d) All the above
20. BHE of 8086 microprocessor signal is used to interface the
a) Even bank memory
b) Odd bank memory
21. In 8086 microprocessor the following has the highest priority among all type
b) DIV 0
c) TYPE 255
d) OVER FLOW
22. In 8086 microprocessor one of the following statements is not true.
a) Coprocessor is interfaced in MAX mode
b) Coprocessor is interfaced in MIN mode
c) I/O can be interfaced in MAX / MIN mode
d) Supports pipelining
23. 8088 microprocessor differs with 8086 microprocessor in
a) Data width on the output
b) Address capability
c) Support of coprocessor
d) Support of MAX / MIN mode
24. Address line for TRAP is?
a) 0023H b) 0024H c) 0033H
1.1 C 1.2 C 1.3 C 1.4 B 1.5 B 1.6 B
1.7 A 1.8 B 1.9 A 1.10 C 1.11 B 1.12 B
1.13 A 1.14 C 1.15 B 1.16 C 1.17 C 1.18 B
1.19 D 1.20 B 1.21 A 1.22 B 1.23 A 1.24 B
Categories:Uncategorized;Tags: APTRANSCO OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS, APTRANSCO PREPARATION MATERIAL, APTRANSCO STUDY MATERIAL, MICROPROCESSORS AND MICROCOMPUTERS OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS