Hiring process for Bank PO positions or Clerical positions:
- Written Test (For all banks)
- Group discussion (For some banks)
- Personal Interview (For all banks)
Bank PO Exam pattern:
Generally all Banks will have a similar pattern (written test pattern) for bank exams i.e., an Objective Test followed by a Descriptive Test.
Objective Test Pattern:
- Quantitative Aptitude (Just practice from R.S Agarwal Quantitative aptitude……thats more than enough)
- Reasoning section (Just practice from R.S Agarwal verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning……thats more than enough)
- Test of English (To crack this section just practice English competitive objective book by Hari Mohan Prashad or objective general english by R.S Agarwal (BUY ONLINE))
- General Awareness
- Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge (For some banks)
Descriptive Test pattern:
This descriptive paper can be of four types, either essay type answers are expected ,or Pharagraph writing or their can be a point of views types of questions .
To crack this section refer BANK DESCRIPTIVE TEST ….Rs.60/- BUY ONLINE