BANK OF BARODA 2000 CLERKS RECRUITMENT THROUGH IBPS SCORE
Bank of Baroda is inviting online applications for the post of Clerks from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in November 2011 and have a minimum score of 125 (prone to change) in respect of General/OBC Category and 105 (prone to change)for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250 issued by IBPS.
Name of the Post :: Clerks
No. of Vacancies :: 2000 Posts
- For SC :: 278
- For ST :: 204
- For OBC :: 476
- For GEN :: 1042
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment ::
- Date of Official Notification :: 24-March-2012
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Applications and FEE Payment :: 24-March-2012
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications and Payment of FEE :: 10-April-2012
Educational Qualification ::
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Must be a proficient in MS Office Basic Applications
- And should have IBPS Score Card obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011
IBPS Score cut-off for Bank of Baroda :: Should have Scored minimum of 24 & above (For GEN) ; 21 & above (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM) in each section.
Age Limit :: Between18 -28 years
Selection Process ::Selection for the post of Clerks will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score (minimum score of 125 in respect of General/ OBC Category and 105 for SC/ST category out of a total score of 250 issued by IBPS) in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2011 and the marks scored in the Interview.
Application Fee :: Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/PWD candidates & Rs.150/- for GEN/ OBC Candidates.
How to Apply :: Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
For more Details visit http://www.bankofbaroda.com/download/Detailed%20Advt_Clerk2012.pdf
click on the below link to Apply Online for Clerks in Bank of Baroda ::