BANK OF INDIA PO Recruitment-Apply online for 1800 Probationary Officers via IBPS Score Card
BANK OF INDIA is inviting online applications for recruitment of 1800 PO’s (Probationary Officers) from those candidates who have secured a specified minimum score in IBPS CWE
Name of the Post :: Probationary Officer
No. of Vacancies :: 1800
Educational Qualification :: Any Graduate with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
IBPS Score Requirement for Bank of India PO Recruitment ::
Total Weighted Standard Score (TWS) : Minimum of 130 – For General Category && Minimum of 117 – For Reserved Category (i.e SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
Age Limit(as on 01-07-2011) :: Between 21 years to 30 years
Important Dates ::
|Challan Availability From||19.01.2012|
|Start Date for Submission of on – line application||19.01.2012|
|Last date for submission of on – line application||31.01.2012|
|Start Date for Payment of application fee||19.01.2012|
|Last Date for Payment of application fee||31.01.2012|
|Tentative period of interview||Feb-Mar 2012|
Selection Process :: Personal Interview [100 Marks]
Only those candidates who have secured the specified minimum qualifying marks in Common Written Examination (C.W.E) conducted by IBPS,and who have the minimum IBPS TWS score specified above and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a Personal interview in the ratio of 1:3.
Application Fee ::
- For GEN :: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service Men :: No Fee
How to Apply ::
- As a First Step, candidate should take out Print-out of Challan.
- As a Second Step,candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of India branches on or before 31.01.2012.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by visiting the Bank’s website (or) by clicking on the APPLY ONLINE link.
- There-after Print Application and affix photograph – to submit the same at the time of interview with relevant documents.
Click here for BANK OF INDIA PO RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
- United Bank of India PO Probationary Officers Recruitment 2012 on IBPS Score
- UCO Bank PO 1100 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2012
- Syndicate Bank 1750 PO Recruitment 2012 by IBPS PO Scores
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB 1500 PO Recruitment Through IBPS CWE Score
- Andhra Bank 470 Probationary & Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription