Apply Online for 457 Probationary Officers Recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra on IBPS PO/MT CWE score Card
The Prestigious Bank of Maharashtra is inviting online applications from all the eligible and desirous candidates for the recruitment of 457 Probationary Officers with the below mentioned specifications ::
Name of the Post :: Probationary Officers JMG-I
No. of Vacancies :: 457 (SC-69:: ST-34:: OBC-123:: UR-231)
Bank of Maharashtra PO Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications ::
- Any Graduate from a UGC recognised / AICTE Accredited University preferably with Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
- Note that all the interested candidates should be Qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and must have a
valid IBPS score card.
Minimum IBPS Score for Bank of Maharashtra PO ::
Age Limit :: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years
Important Dates ::
- Starting date for Online Registration of Applications :: 18-02-2012
- Last date for Online Registration of Applications :: 09-03-2012
Selection Process :: Bank of Maharashtra Selection process comprises of a Personal Interview.
Application fee :: For GEN, OBC Candidates Rs.200/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 50./-.
For further Details like How to Apply,Pay scale,General Instructions click on the below link ::
- UCO Bank PO 1100 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2012
- Bank of Baroda PO 600 Probationary Officers Recruitment 2012 Online Apply
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB 1500 PO Recruitment Through IBPS CWE Score
- Bank of India 1800 PO Recruitment 2012
- Andhra Bank 470 Probationary & Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription