Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
Engineer Trainee (ET) / Supervisor Trainee (ST) 2010 Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria: B.E/B.Tech(Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil (only for ST)) with 65% aggregate throught the academics.
Age Limit: Upper Age-Limit 27 years for UG and 29 years for PG.
Last Date for Online-Submission: 20-09-2010.
Selection Process: 1.Written Test 2. Personal Interview
No. of Vacancies:
|Discipline||Engineer Trainee||Supervisor Trainee|
Written Test Date:
1. For Supervisor Trainee ST: 24/10/2010 2. For Engineer Trainee ET: 31/10/2010
Application Fee: (SC/ST/PH Candidates Exempted from the below fee)
1. For Supervisor Trainee ST: 300/- 2. For Engineer Trainee ET: 500/-
Scale of Pay (Salary):
1. For Supervisor Trainee ST: 12,300 – 26,000/- 2. For Engineer Trainee ET: 20,600 – 46,500/-
Only Online-Submission of applications will be accepted.
Eligible Candidates need to apply through official BHEL Recruitment Website: http://careers.bhel.in
Details Here (For Engineer Trainee ) Click Here To Apply Online
Details Here (Supervisor Trainee) Click Here To Apply Online
About BHEL Organization:
- Country’s premier engineering organization
- A NAVARATNA PSU
- Caters to core sectors of Indian economy viz Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy.
- Financial turnover during the year 2009-10 was Rs.34,154 Crores.
- Current Order Book in excess of Rs.1,48,000 Crores.
- Plans to be a Rs.45,000 Crores Company by 2011-12 and a Rs.90,000 Crores Company by 2016-17.
- Only PSU among the 12 Indian Companies to have figured in “Forbes Asian Fabulous 50” list.
- Recipient of ‘Star PSU of the Year’ Award in the year 2009-10.
- Recipient of ‘Recruitment & Staffing Industry Leader of the Year’ and ‘Most Innovative Recruiting and Staffing Program or Initiative’ awards 2010 at the prestigious world HRD congress.
Discuss on this Post in Comments!!!