BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2014 – 1670 Posts – www.bsf.nic.in. Border Security Force invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1670 Constables Tradesmen Posts. Eligible candidates should send applications in prescribed application format on or before 30 days from the publishing the advertisement in employment news.
BSF released advertisement in employment news 12th July 2014 to 18th July 2014.
BSF Recruitment 2014 vacancy details:
Total No.of Vacancies: 1670 Posts
Name of the Posts: Constables Tradesmen
- Constable (Cobbler) – 148 Posts
- Constable (Tailor) – 46 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 04 Posts
- Constable (Plumber) – 01 Post
- Constable (Painter) – 08 Posts
- Constable (Cook) – 478 Posts
- Constable (Water carrier) – 299 Posts
- Constable (Kahar) – 04 Posts
- Constable (Washer Man) – 236 Posts
- Constable (Barber) – 107 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper) – 316 Posts
- Constable (Waiter) – 08 Posts
- Constable (Mali) – 07 Posts
- Constable (Khoji) – 08 Posts
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 23 years. Age relaxations applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have posses 10th Class/ Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board and ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
How to Apply: All Eligible and interested candidates should send duly filled applications in prescribed application format downloaded from the website along with the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the recruitment notification on or before 30 days from the publish of advertisement in employment news.