“JOINT C.S.I.R-UGC TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
& ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURERSHIP (NET),JUNE-2011“
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 19-JUNE-2011(Sunday)
DATE OF START OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORM THROUGH BANKS & ON-LINE SUBMISSION: 01.03.2011
DATE OF CLOSE OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORM THROUGH BANKS & ON-LINE DEPOSIT OF FEE: 30.03.2011
DATE OF CLOSE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 31.03.2011
C.S.I.R will hold joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF & Eligibilty for Lecturership (NET) june 2011 on sunday the 19th june 2011.The Application form and information bulletin for this test will be available in the designated branches of Indian Bank and Oriental Bank of commerce from 01.032011 to 3003.2011
The candidate may apply either through Application form available in the aforesaid bank branches or ONLINE at website www.csirhrdg.res.in between 01.03.2011 to 30.03.2011.The candidate applying online will be required to deposit the requisite Examination Fee through Bank challan in any of the Indian Bank branches through out the country Multiple application or fee submitted in any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- M.Sc. or Equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned in para 2.1 above, with minimum 55% marks for General & OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D. degree holders who had passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- A candidate can also apply for the Test under RA (Result Awaited) category, if he/she is appearing or has appeared in his/her final year (Last Semester where Semester system is there) of M.Sc. OR equivalent Degree Examination in subjects mentioned in para 2.1 above during the academic Session 2010-2011. Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of the Deptt./Institute over his/her signature and rubber stamp (with address and name) from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared in the final year(Last Semester where Semester system is there) M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination. However, such candidates shall be admitted to the Test provisionally. They shall only be considered eligible for JRF-(NET)/LS-(NET), if they are able to produce the proof of having passed the Master’s Degree examination in the relevant or related subject with the requisite percentage of marks and within the stipulated time frame.
AGE LIMIT& RELAXATION
- For JRF (NET): Minimum 19 Years and maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2011 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer), Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).
- For LS (NET): Minimum 19 years, as on 01.01.2011. No upper age limit.
SYLLABUS OF THE TEST
The question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A,B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis and Research Aptitude.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates ca apply either by ONLINE process or OFFLINE process for application details CLICK HERE