CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
REGD. OFFICE: CORE-V, SCOPE COMPLEX, 7-LODHI ROAD
NEW DELHI-110 003
Cement Corporation of India Ltd.(CCI) is a premier profit making Central Govt.
Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of cement. Its vision is to emerge as one of the best cement companies committed to contribute to the economy and enhancing the value of stakeholder
Age Limit:Maxm. age as on 1.10.2010
Executive Director (Projects) POSTS:01 Scale of Pay:51300-73000 Age 52 years
2. Executive Director(Mktg.) POSTS:01 Scale of Pay 51300-73000 52 years
3. General Manager(Tech.) POSTS 02 Scale of Pay 43200-66000 50 years
4. General Manager(Fin.) POSTS 01 Scale of Pay 43200-66000 50 years
5. General Manager(HR) POSTS 01 Scale of Pay 43200-66000 50 years
6. Addl. Gen. Mgr.(Maint. & Services) / Dy. Gen. Mgr.(Maint. & Services)
POSTS01 Scale of Pay 36600-62000/ 32900-58000 48 years/ 46 years
7. Dy. Gen. Mgr.(Projects) POSTS 02 Scale of Pay 32900-58000 46 years
8. Senior Manager(Fin.) POSTS 01 Scale of Pay 29100-54500 44 years
9. Senior Manager(MM) POSTS 01 Scale of Pay 29100-54500 44 years
10. Senior Manager(HR) POSTS 01 OBC Scale of Pay 29100-54500 44 years
11. Manager(MM) POSTS 01 Scale of Pay 24900-50500 42 years
12. Manager(Mech.) POSTS 02 Scale of Pay 24900-50500 42 years
13. Manager(Civil) POSTS 02 Scale of Pay 24900-50500 42 years
14. Manager(Elect. & Inst.) POSTS 02 Scale of Pay 24900-50500 42 years
15. Dy. Manager/ P&AO POSTS 01 Scale of Pay 20600-46500/ 16400-40500 40 years/ 35 years
16. Dy. Manager/ Security Officer POSTS 01 Scale of Pay 20600-46500/ 16400-40500 40 years/ 35 years
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates will be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in
hard copy by post). The prescribed format (Annexure-I) can be downloaded from our
Website cementcorporation.co.in . No other means/mode of application shall be
accepted. Candidates will be required to enclose attested true copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, experience, Caste/Tribe (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate). Certificate in respect of qualification should be from matriculation onwards. Experience Certificate should be issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the application form. Candidates employed in Central/State Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt./semi-Govt. organization who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel or will require to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview. In case the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his present employer at the time of interview, his/her candidature will not be considered. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
The management may offer the lower post in case the candidate is not considered
suitable for the post applied for.
Candidates working in Central/State Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt./semi-Govt.
organization shall only be eligible for applying for deputation and shall submit the application form with requisite documents as mentioned above with following additional
1. Vigilance Clearance
2. Copy of CR Dossiers/ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page
3. No Objection Certificate
4. Integrity Certificate The tenure for deputation shall be initially for 03 years. The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for deputation shall be 53 years as on 1.10.2010 for all the above posts. The reservation shall not be applicable in case of deputation.
CCI reserves the right to cancel/restricts/enlarge/reopen the recruitment process if
the need so arise without issuing any further notice and assigning any reason thereof. It
also reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in
candidates for being called for interview. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/here candidature. Outstation candidates called for interview for the post at E-4 level & above shall be reimbursed to & fro AC 2 tier Rail fare and those called for the post below E-4 level shall be reimbursed AC 3 tier Rail fare by the shortest route on submission of ticket(s)/PNR no. or actuals, whichever is less.
Interested candidates may send their applications duly completed in all respects as
mentioned above by ordinary post on or before 8th November, 2010 in the cover
superscribed “Application for the post of _________” and send the same at the following
Senior Manager (Personnel),
Cement Corporation of India Ltd,
Core-V, Scope Complex, 7- Lodhi Road,
CCI will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss/non-delivery of the