CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Notification, Exam Pattern, Application Form – www.csirhrdg.res.in. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Examination Notification released. CSIR University Grants Commission UGC invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the National Eligibility Test NET June 2016 Examination for the appointment of lectureship and junior research fellowships posts. Eligible candidates should submit applications online at the official website on or before 5th February 2016.
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR
Name of the Posts: Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Age Limits: Maximum age of the candidates should be below 28 years. Age relaxations applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer Candidates (Central list only as provided in National Commission for Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in) and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on 01.03.2016, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Exam Pattern:
Written Examination will be held in 2 sessions. Examination will be in the form of Objective Type consists Multiple Choice Questions.
How to Apply: All Eligible and interested candidates should submit applications online at the official website: www.csirhrdg.res.in on or before 1st March 2016.
- Start date for online application form: 5th February 2016
- Start date of fee deposit through bank Challan: 5th Feb 2016
- Last date for online registration: 1st March 2016
- Last date for payment of application: 29th February 2016
- Last Date of receipt of duly filled hard copy of online application: 7th March 2016
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application (Remote Area): 14th March 2016
- Tentative date of publication of list of registered for test: 9th May 2016
- Last date of accept of representation about non-registration for this post: 16th May 2016
- Issue of e-admission certificate to registered candidates: Mid June 2016 –