Cognizant CTS Off-Campus Drive on 3rd & 4th January 2013 by Anna University, Chennai (Centre for University Industry Collabaration). Anna University, Chennai is organizing “ Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2012-13, for the Present Final Year (2013 Passing Out Students) studying in Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2013 Pass out Candidates
- B.E/B.Tech (CSE,ECE,EEE,EIE,ICE,IT)
- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th and 7.5 CGPA in B.E/B.Tech
- Strong Written & Oral Communications
Selection Process :
- Group Discussion
- Aptitude Test
- Technical & Communication Interview
- English proficiency in terms of Pronunciation, Articulation and Delivery Style
CTC : 3.0 lacs per annum
Fee : All the eligible candidates have to pay one time Registration fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) each in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of ” The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Venue Details : Mahendra Engineering College, Mahendhirapuri, Vadugapalayam, Namakkal – 637 503
Note: Students must carry the following for the recruitment process:
1. Two recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light background)
2. Resume (maximum of 2 pages) and
3. Photocopy of all academic records
Only colleges in the list will be allowed for recruitment drive.