DENA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS | DENA BANK PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | DENA BANK PO SAMPLE PAPERS | DENA BANK PO EXAM PATTERN
About Dena Bank:
The main office of Dena bank is in Mumbai. It is one of the oldest & earliest banks of India. It was named as Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company Ltd. after its founder Devkaran Nanjee. It was nationalized in the year 1969 by the government of India.
Dena Bank PO Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must be between 21 – 30 years of age & should be an India to become probationary officer in Dena Bank. He / she should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks.
Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern : It is based on Written test & Interview.
- Written Test : It is of 2 types – objective & descriptive. Objective test consists of 200 questions of 250 marks. All the questions have to be attempted in 100 minutes. Questions are based on Reasoning, Numerical, Quantitative & English Language.
Descriptive test is of 60 marks containing 5 questions. Time allotted for this is 1 hour.
- Interview : Those ho gets selected in written test are called for interview.
keep visiting the post for more updates. we will update new content here!!!
- VIJAYA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA,EXAM PATTERN
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK PNB PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE OBC PO EXAM PAPERS, ELIGIBILITY, PATTERN
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK IOB PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- ANDHRA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
Categories:BANK EXAMS;Tags: BANK PO, DENA BANK PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, DENA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS, DENA BANK PO EXAM PATTERN, DENA BANK PO MODEL PAPERS, DENA BANK PO PREVIOUS PAPERS, DENA BANK PO QUESTION PAPERS, DENA BANK PO SAMPLE PAPERS, DENA BANK PO SOLVED PAPERS, Eligibility, EXAM PATTERN, papers, PO, PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription