DOEACC CENTRE CALICUT
(A Unit of DOEACC Society, an Autonomous Scientific Society of Dept. of Information Technology,
Ministry of Communications & Information Tecnology, Government of India)NIT Campus PO, Calicut-673 601, Kerala,
Phone: 0495-2287266; Fax: 0495-2287168; Web: www.doeacccalicut.ac.in
The DOEACC Centre is looking for dynamic, devoted and result oriented candidates for the following positions:
1. SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘D’ – 1 Post (UR)
- Pay Band: PB-3; Rs.15600-39100; Grade Pay Rs.7600/- [Pay in the Pay Band Rs.21,900/- plus usual allowances.]
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Ph.D. in Science/Engg. with 5 years’ experience OR M.E./M.Tech with minimum 60% marks with 8 years’ experience OR BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/DOEACC ‘B’ level or equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks with 9 years’ experience, in Electronics/Computer Science (or Engg)/Information Technology (or Science). Experience should be in a responsible position in the above area. Out of the above mentioned experience, minimum 3 years should be in the PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600. Working experience in Education & Training related activities/management with Ph.D. degree will be preferred.
2. SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘B’ – 1 Post (Reserved for OBC)
- Pay Band: PB-3; Rs.15600-39100; Grade Pay Rs.5400/-. [Pay in the Pay Band Rs.15600/- plus usual allowances]
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years.
- Essential Qualification: M.Tech/M.E./M.Design OR First Class BE/B.Tech or equivalent with not less than 65% marks, in Electronics/Embedded Systems/VLSI/Micro Electronics/Computer Science (or Engg)/Information Technology (or Science or Security)/Communication (or Telecommunication)/Instrumentation/Avionics/Control/Mechatronics OR MCA/DOEACC ‘B’ Level with 65% marks with 2 years’ experience. M.Tech/Ph.D degree and knowledge of Industrial Automation Systems desirable.
Last date for receipt of Applications: 08.04.2011.
- Rs.100/- (For General Candidates)
- No Application Fee is payable in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and employees of DOEACC Society and Department ofInformation Technology.
- The Application Fee should be remitted by way of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, DOEACC Centre Calicut, payable at SBI, NIT Calicut Branch (Code No. 2207).
- The Application should be accompanied by the requisite Application Fee of Rs.100/-; a recent passport size photograph (to be affixed); attested copies of Certificates/Testimonials/Mark Lists etc. in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience; Community Certificate in the prescribed format (in the case of SC/ST/OBC) and Certificate as proof of belonging to any other Reserved category
Application complete in all respects should reach the Director of the Centre at the above address on or before 08.04.2011. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of ______________________”.
To download Application form CLICK HERE