Code No: A2506
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
M. Tech I Semester Supplementary Examinations September-2009
OBJECT ORIENTED MODELLING
Time: 3 Hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any Five Questions
All Questions Carry Equal Marks
1. a. Enumerate the principle of modeling
b. Enumerate any six artifacts.
c. Briefly explain the extensibility mechanisms in UML
2. a. Enumerate the steps to forward engineer a Class diagram
b. Enumerate the steps to reverse engineer a Class diagram
c. What are the forward engineering and reverse engineering?
3. a. Define Polymorphism. What are the various polymorphism schemes? Explain briefly?
b. Draw a sequence diagrams that specifies the flow of control involved in initiating a simple, two party phone calls.
4. Define event and signal. What are the four kinds of events which can be modeled by UML? Explain briefly?
5. Explain the four phases of the Unified Process.
6. Explain Iterative incremental development process.
7. Explain the architectural elaboration iteration workflow.
8. a. Draw the state chart diagram for the library system. Explain the relationships
b. Draw the component diagram for the library system. Explain briefly