Code No: 53203/MT
M.Tech. II-Semester Examinations, July/August-2006.
Time: 3 hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
- – -
1.a) Explain the need analysis.
b) Explain various product characteristics that required for product
2.a) Explain the significance of interchangeability.
b) Explain design for uniform strength.
3.a) Briefly explain the guidelines for machining while designing a
b) Explain the methodology adopted while designing for assembly and
4.a) Explain cost reducing modifications adopted in design to reduce
b) Explain various types of displays with examples.
5.a) What is value? Explain value analysis of a job.
b) Explain various aspects to be considered in the design of forging
6.a) Differentiate between design variables and design constraints.
b) Explain the Gauss elimination technique for solving linear
7.a) What is meant by group decision making? What is its significance
b) What are the maintenance considerations in design?
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) variant design
(b) conceptual design
- Download JNTU R5-R7 MBA 2-semester MARKETING MANAGEMENT August 2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester FAULT TOLERANT SYSTEM DESIGN March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU MCA 3-semester DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS April/May-2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 2-Semester COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS JULY/AUG-2006 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU R7 MBA 3-semester ENTREPRENEURSHIP December 2008 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription