Code No: 54216/MT
M.Tech. II-Semester Examinations, July/August-2006.
HIGH SPEED NETWORKS
(Common to Digital Systems and Computer Electronics and
Digital Electronics and Communication Systems)
Time: 3 hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
- – -
1.a) Specify the characteristics of high performance networks in
detail. Name same of such networks.
b) What are different network elements? Explain their functions.
2.a) Explain about various ISDN protocols.
b) Why is the R interface standard not defined by ISDN?
3. Explain the following in ATM networks.
a) Virtual channels
b) Virtual paths.
4.a) What is a ATM cell header? Explain its operation.
b) What is meant by ATM adaptation layer. Explain its functions.
5. Explain various concepts involved in Batcher-Banyan networks.
6. Explain the following:
a) Re areangeable class networks.
b) Folding algorithms
7. Explain in brief about ABR Traffic Management.
8. Write short notes on the following:
i) TCP application and services
ii) IP services and formats.
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU NR MCA 2-semester OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING August 2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 1-Semester HIGH PERFORMANCE TCP/IP NETWORKS March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 2-Semester WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS JULY/AUG-2006 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU R6-R7 MCA 2-semester OPERATING SYSTEMS August 2009 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription