Code No: R6-59/MCA
M. C. A. V semester Regular Examinations, November 2008
Time: 3hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
- – -
1. a) Explain the different types of security attacks and services.
b) Explain TCP and UDP hijacking.
2. a) Explain with neat block diagram DES algorithm
b) Explain the various approaches of Message Authentication.
3. a) Enumerate the difference between private key and public key
b) Write about Kerberos authentication service.
4. a) Explain with a neat diagram the operational description of the
Pretty Good Privacy service.
b) Explain the message format and show how messages are
prepared in S/MIME service.
5. a) Explain the IP Security architecture.
b) Explain in detail about the encapsulating Security Payload.
6. a) Explain the main differences between SSL and SET protocols.
b) Explain the various Web Security requirements.
7. a) Explain the SNMPv3 protocol with a suitable diagram.
b) What is a virus? Explain the various types of viruses.
8. a) What is an Intrusion Detection System (IDS)? Describe the
different types of IDSs.
b) Explain the Firewall design principles.
- Download JNTU MCA 4-semester DISTRIBUTED OPERATING SYSTEMS November 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 1-Semester INFORMATION SECURITY-I March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-semester MICROPROCESSORS & MICRO CONTROLLERS September-2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU OR MCA 3-semester COMPUTER COMMUNICATION NETWORKS December 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU MCA 5-semester ECOMMERCE November 2008 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription