Code No: R6-41-MCA R6
M.C.A. IV Semester Supplimentary Examinations, November 2008
- – - -
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. (a) Define the term software engineering from the researcher’s point of view.
(b) Is software engineering an engineering discipline? Justify.
2. (a) What are the objectives of Requirements Analysis?
(b) What is decision tree analysis?
3. A department of a University wants to develop a s/w system to reduce the amount of paperwork and for quick response. The main objectives of this s/w system are to maintain the following:
. Records of student queries
. On line student transcripts
. Online student enrolment
For the above mentioned system
(a) Develop a System Requirement Specification.
(b) Design DFD at two levels.
(c) Identify the software modules and their functions.
4. (a) How does abstract design convert to a detailed design, explain with an example.
(b) what is Data Centered Software Architecture?
5. What is task analysis and modeling?
6. What is testing strategy ? Why it should be adapted?
7. How to asses project risk ?
8. Discuss the SQA plan.
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-Semester SOFTWARE PROCESS & PROJECT MANAGEMENT March-2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester SOFTWARE ENGINEERING March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU MCA 4-semester EMBEDDED SYSTEMS November 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (OR) M.TECH 2-Semester ADVANCED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING JULY/AUG-2006 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (OR) M.TECH 2-Semester ARCHITECTURE FOR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS JULY/AUG-2006 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription