Code No: R6-58/MCA R6
M. C. A. V semester Regular Examinations, November 2008
Time: 3hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
- – -
1 a) Define Distributed Database Systems.
b) What is meant by shared memory? What is the difference
between shared-everything and shared-nothing architectures?
c) Write short notes on Fragmentation Transparency.
2 a) Explain Peer-to-Peer distribution systems architecture with a
3 What are the characteristics of Query Processor? Explain.
4 Explain INGRESS algorithm.
5 a) What is meant by Deadlock Management? Explain with an
b) Write short notes on:
(i) Hierarchical Deadlock Detection.
(ii)Distributed Deadlock Detection.
6 Explain Two-Phase Commit Protocol.
7 a) What are the objectives of Parallel Architecture?
b) Write short notes on persistence of objects.
8 Write notes on Object Distributed Design.
- Download JNTU MCA 4-semester DISTRIBUTED OPERATING SYSTEMS November 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-semester MICROPROCESSORS & MICRO CONTROLLERS September-2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 1-Semester INFORMATION SECURITY-I March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU MCA 5-semester INFORMATION SECURITY November 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-Semester SOFTWARE PROCESS & PROJECT MANAGEMENT March-2009 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription