Code No: R6-52/MCA R6
M. C. A. V semester Regular Examinations, November 2008
MULTIMEDIA APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Time: 3hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
- – -
1. a) Explain the various multimedia software tools?
b) List and explain the image data types?
2. Enumerate the differences between NTSC video, PAL video and
3. a) Explain the various features of Action script?
b) List out and describe the data types and type checking in Action
4. Explain the importance of the concept of inheritance in action script
with an example?
5. Describe OOP Application framework?
6. a) Explain the steps of the Shannon – Fano algorithm with an example?
b) What is wavelet based coding?
7. Describe the MPEG standard?
8. Write short notes on
a) Multimedia over ATM networks
b) Media – On – Demand (MOD)
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-semester WEB TECHNOLOGIES September-2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-semester WEB TECHNOLOGIES March-2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-semester WEB TECHNOLOGIES February-2007 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU NR MCA 2-semester COMPUTER GRAPHICS August 2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU R5-R6 MBA 3-semester DATA WAREHOUSING AND DATA MINING December 2008 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription