Code No: 55113/MT
M.Tech. – I Semester Supplementary Examinations,
OBJECT ORIENTED MODELLING
Time: 3hours Max. Marks:60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
1.a) Where does UML fit into the software life cycle? What are the advantages and disadvantages of UML?
b) Illustrate the architecture of a software-intensive system using five interlocking views.
2.a) How to model the distribution of responsibilities in a system?
b) Explain the modeling of structural relationships using UML.
3. Select an application of your choise and draw activity diagrams.
4.a) What is reverse engineering? Give an example with use case diagrams.
b) (i) What is a semantic equivalence
(ii) How to model exceptions?
5. What is an architecture-centric process? Illustrate with an example.
6. What is iterative incremental development? Is it a risk driven? Explain.
7. Explain the nine process work flows under the rational unified process.
8. Write short note on the following:
(b) Frame work
(c) N-ary association