Code No. B5504
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD
M .Tech. II Semester Supplementary Examinations, March – 2009
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DESIGN
Time: 3 hours Max.Marks.60
Answer any Five questions
All questions carry equal marks
1.a) What are runtime libraries? What are its advantages?
b) Discuss about various types test cases of Embedded System? And also explain
why to test? And when to test?
2. Discuss about various types of buffering techniques? How to allocate buffer
3.a) Discuss about JTAG and Nexus?
b) What is meant by Bullet proof run control and Real time trac? Explain.
4. Explain about Host-Based debugging, remote debuggers and Debug Kernels?
5.a) What is Flash Memory? Explain about various design methodologies of flash
b) Explain about special software techniques that are needed for Embedded
6.a) What is meant by Hardware/Software integrations?
b) Discuss about selection process for an Embedded System?
7.a) With a neat sketch explain about Pentium microprocessor organization?
b) Explain about Pentium memory management?
8. Write short notes on the following:
a) Hardware/Software partitioning
b) Hardware/Software duality.
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester MICRO COMPUTER SYSTEM DESIGN March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU MCA 4-semester EMBEDDED SYSTEMS November 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester VLSI TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (OR) M.TECH 1-Semester PRINCIPLES OF VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN January / February-2007 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU OR MCA 3-semester MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS December 2008 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription