Code No. B6801 NR
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD
M. Tech. II Semester Supplementary Examinations, March – 2009
VLSI TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN
(VLSI & Embedded Systems)
Time: 3 hours Max. Marks.60
Answer any Five questions
All questions carry equal marks
1.a) Mention all types of CMOS technologies.
b) Mention and briefly explain about different steps in CMOS process.
2. Clearly explain about different regions of operation in MOS transistors with the
3. Draw CMOS inverter circuit with its stick diagram and clearly explain its
operation with its transfer characteristics.
4. Briefly explain about
(c) Delay through on RC transmission line
(d) Delay through inductive inter connect.
5. Write about:
a) Combinational logic testing
b) Power Analysis.
6. Write a short notes on:
a) Design validation
b) Sequential Testing.
7. Clearly explain about important issues in system-on-chip design.
8. Write short notes on:
a) Hardware/Software co-design
b) Chip design methodologies.
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester ALGORITHMS FOR VLSI DESIGN AUTOMATION March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (OR) M.TECH 1-Semester PRINCIPLES OF VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN January / February-2007 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester DESIGN PATTERN March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 2-Semester SOFTWARE ENGINEERING March–2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU (NR) M.TECH 1-Semester INFORMATION SECURITY-I March–2009 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription