Code No: 22002
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
MCA II Semester Supplementary Examinations, August 2009
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
Time: 3hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE questions
All questions carry equal marks
1. What is meant by object oriented programming? Distinguish it from procedure oriented programming.
2.a) What is meant by operator precedence? Write the operator precedence and associativity in C++? Explain them with suitable examples.
b) Draw the hierarchy of C++ data types, and explain with a sample program the user-defined data types.
3.a) Discuss the significance of static variables and static functions.
b) What is meant by copy constructor? Explain with a sample program.
4. What is meant by operator overloading? Write a C++ program which demonstrates overloading of ‘new’ and ‘delete’ operators. Discuss the advantages of operator overloading.
5.a) Distinguish between virtual function and pure virtual function. Discuss the rules for virtual functions.
b) Discuss about virtual contractors and virtual destructors with suitable examples.
6.a) List out the stream classes for console operations in C++.
b) Discuss about formatted console I/O operations in C++ with suitable examples.
7.a) What is the need of Templates? Discuss the usage of class templates with a sample program.
b) What is meant by exception handling? Discuss about rethrowing exceptions.
8. Write short notes on the following:
a) Linked list of Templates
b) Virtual functions in derived classes.
c) Program flow control in C++.
- Download JNTU R6-R7 MCA 1-semester OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING (THROUGH C++) August 2009 Exam Question Paper
- JNTU OR MCA-II Semester Supplementary Examinations OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING THROUGH C++ August 2009 Question Paper
- Download JNTU (OR) M.TECH 1-Semester C++ AND JAVA PROGRAMMING January / February-2007 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU OR MCA 1-semester C-PROGRAMMING August 2009 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 1-Semester SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS AND ESTIMATION March-2009 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription