Code No: R5-R6-307MBA R5-R6
M.B.A. III Semester Regular Examinations, December 2008
- – - -
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Discuss the differences involved in marketing of consumer products and industrial products.
2. Why are consumers’ needs and goals constantly changing? What factors influence the formation of new goals?
3. Who is an affluent consumer?
4. Explain briefly innovation decision process.
5. Using the Black Box model, explain the purchase of a consumer durable like refrigerator of whirlpool brand.
6. Discuss the significance of consumer research to marketers, consumers, and the economy.
7. Is consumerism boon or bane in India? Discuss with suitable examples.
8. What is the need of consumer protection act? Enlist the objectives of an Act.
- JNTU R5-R7 MBA-I Semester Supplementary Examinations MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICE August 2009 Question Paper
- JNTU R5 MBA-II Semester Regular Examinations MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS August 2009 Question Paper
- Download JNTU MCA 5-semester SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT November 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU R7 MBA 3-semester CONSUMER BEHAVIOR December 2008 Exam Question Paper
- Download JNTU M.TECH 2-Semester SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT JULY/AUG-2006 Exam Question Paper
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription