Code No: R6-R7-NR-OR-23MCA NR-OR-R6-R7
M.C.A. II Semester Supplimentary Examinations, December 2008
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND PERSONAL MANAGEMENT
– – – –
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 60
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. ‘While responsibility without authority is impractical to work on, authority without responsibility can lead to steep downfall of the organization.’ Discuss.
2. ‘Money holds the key to work motivation in modern business organization.’ Discuss.
3. What are the types of decisions? Explain.
4. What is the nature and scope of personnel management?
5. Define recruitment. What are the important recruitment functions? Why such functions are important for an organisation?
6. What is the role of need analysis in training? Do you think that all training
programmes are based on such analysis.
7. Explain the initial functions of a business.
8. What are some techniques for improving upward communication?