DSC 2012 Educational Qualifications,Eligibility criteria,Age Limits
According to the DSC 2012 TRT Notification released by the Ministry for Medium School Education, applications are invited online from the candidates for selection to the 21,343 various posts of School Assistants, Language Pundits, Secondary Grade Teachers and Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and the schools under the control of Project officer, I.T.D.As and Municipalities in the state unit wise. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications online on any day from 16-02-2012 to 17–02-2012 by mentioning the District concerned, where he/she would like to seek selection. Candidates who desire to apply for more than one post based on their eligibility shall have to submit separate applications for each post.
DSC Method of Recruitment/Mode of Selection ::
The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test, and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred) out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test (DSC Teachers Recruitment Test) and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts, except Physical Education Teacher for which the total 100 marks shall be for the written test only.
Eligibility criteria ::
- All DSC TRT,Teachers Recruitment Test Aspirants must possess APTET (Paper-I) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of SGT and APTET (Paper–II with any optional subject) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of School Assistant and Language Pandit, with
- 60% and above marks for GEN candidates
- 50% and above marks for B.C candidates
- 40% and above marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- A candidate should possess academic and professional/ Training qualifications & the certificate issued by an institution/University shall not be taken into consideration if the said institution/ University does not have Permission/Recognition of NCTE/UGC respectively as per Law.
- Must posses Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates with Distance Mode courses recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission, Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education AICTE are also eligible to apply. And candidates with Special Education Courses recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India also can apply.
Educational Qualifications ::
Qualifications for School Assistants:-
(a) School Assistant (Mathematics):- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics as the main subject OR one of the three equal optional subjects and a B.Ed degree with Mathematics as a methodology subject.
(b) School Assistant (Physical Sciences) : Must posses a Bachelors Degree with at least two of the following subjects as optional subjects: Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics & Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer Science and Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / BioChemistry / Geology or either Physics / its allied subjects or Chemistry / its allied subjects as one of the main subject and other as subsidiary / ancillary subject and B.Ed. degree with Physical Science / Physics / Chemistry / Science as a methodology subject.
(c) School Assistant (Biological Science) : Must posses a Bachelors Degree with Botany and Zoology as optional subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary subject or any two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health / Human Genetics / Genetics / Bio-chemistry / Environment Sciences / Micro-biology / Bio-Technology / Industrial Micro-biology / Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition/geology/Sericulture/Horticulture/Forestry/ Poultry and a B.Ed. Degree with Biological Science / Natural Sciences / Science / Botany / Zoology/ as a methodology subject.
(d) School Assistant (Social Studies) : Must posses a Bachelors Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional or one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject – (i) History (ii) Economics (iii) Geography (iv) Political Science (v) Public Administration (vi) Sociology (vii) Commerce (viii) Politics (ix) Social Anthropology (x) Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology (xi) Anthropology (xii) Social Work (xiii) Philosophy and (xiv) Psychology.
B. Com with any four of the following six subjects: (i) Economics / Business Economics (ii) Business Organization and Management (iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques (iv) Financial Services, Banking and Insurance (v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting (vi) Fundamentals of Information Technology
B.Ed. Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences / Geography/ History / Politics Political Science/ Economics as a methodology subject.
(e) School Assistant (English) : A Bachelors Degree with English as the main subject or one of the optional subjects or a Post Graduate Degree in English and a B. Ed Degree with English as methodology subject.
Qualifications for Physical Education Teacher PET:: Must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P. and an under graduate diploma in Physical Education (U.G.D.P.Ed.) recognized by NCTE.
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed recognized by NCTE.
Qualifications for School Assistants (Physical Education) :: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent and a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or its equivalent or M.P.Ed.
For School Assistants Languages Syllabus CLICK HERE
Qualifications for Secondary Grade Teacher :: Must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P. and two year D.Ed. Certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.
Qualifications for Language Pandit :: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with respective language(Telugu,Hindi,Sanskrit,etc) as the main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in respective language (B.O.L) or its equivalent or a Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed with resp. language as methodology or Pandit Training or its equivalent.
Age Limits for DSC 2012 :: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 39 Years
Click here for AP DSC SYLLABUS for School Assistants,Secondary Grade Teachers,Physical Education Teachers,Language Pundits
- EAMCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria Qualification
- DSC 2012 Recruitment Notification Apply Online for 20000 Teacher Vacancies
- KARNATAKA PGCET MBA MCA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA,EXAM PATTERN
- UPTU SEE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA,GBTU SEE ELIGIBILITY CRITRIA
- BITSAT EXAM PAPERS,SAMPLE PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,EXAM PATTERN
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription