Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB has released advertisement to recruit 982 Assistant Teacher & Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies through the DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Examination. Eligible candidates can submit application online using the form available at the official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in on or before 15th October 2019.
No.of Vacancies by discipline:
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): 637 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery): 141 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 204 Posts
DSSSB Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for online candidates need to check the everything mentioned in the notification carefully.
Age Limits: Candidates applying for the Assistant Teacher & Junior Engineer vacancies must have age below 30 years. Age relaxations will be there as per the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Norms.
- Assistant Teacher: Candidates Passed Class 12th with Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Exam Passed and 2 Yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have completed a Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board.
DSSSB Recruitment Process for the Assistant Teacher, JE posts is based on the Online Written Test/ Shortlisting/ Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview based on the marks obtained in the Online Examination. Only Online Mode of applications are accepted
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Online Application Submission Start Date: 16th September 2019
- Online Application Submission End Date: 15th October 2019
How to Apply for DSSSB Exam 2019:
- Please check the official website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in and navigate to the recruitment page of the particular post.
- Read the Notification carefully and fill the details carefully in the application and submit Online.
- After the Online application submission candidates can download the DSSSB Admit Card/Hall Tickets from the DSSSB Recruitment page before the exam date. Check the official website frequently for the up to date information regarding Vacancies, Results, Admit Cards.
- Bookmark this page and keep checking for the latest updates.
— Closed Jobs —
DSSSB Recruitment 2014 – 4494 Posts Apply Online for Assistant Teacher, SET, TGT, LDC – www.dsssbdelhi.gov.nic.in. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 4494 Assistant Teacher, Special Education Teacher, TGT, LDC and Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates should apply online at the official website: www.dsssbdelhi.gov.nic.in from 11th August 2014 to 27th August 2014.
DSSSB Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Vacancies: 4494 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Special Education Teacher 670 vacancies
- Special Educator 1692 vacancies
- TGT (Computer Science) 2026 vacancies
- Assistant Teacher 86 vacancies
- Stenographer 04 vacancies
- LDC 14 vacancies
Age Limits: Candidates age should be below 30 years. Age relaxations applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules. Age should be between 18 years to 27 years for Stenographer and LDC Posts.
Educational Qualifications: Refer Recruitment Notification for Post-wise qualifications.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply: All Eligible and interested candidates should submit applications online at the official website: www.dsssbdelhi.gov.nic.in from 11-08-2014 to 27-08-2014.