ECET 2010 ADMISSIONS NOTIFICATION
ECET 2010 CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION & OPTION EXERCISE FOR ECET2010 WEB BASED COUNSELLING
The Qualified Candidates of ECET-2010 (B.Sc Graduates & Diploma Holders ) are informed that admissions into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling Procedure. In this Process, Candidates have to appear for certificates verification in any one of the Help Line Centres listed below and exercise their options through internet available at their Residence/Help Line Centre or from an Internet centre. Based on the options exercised , allotments will be made considering the local area, gender, category and special reservation category and allotment will be placed in the web and candidates have to download the allotment order and remit the counseling fee and tuition fee in any one of the Branches of Indian Bank in the state and report at the colleges where the seat is allotted on or before the stipulated date.
All other details like procedure of Exercising options etc. are placed in the website: http://apecet.nic.in.
A handout containing all the details will also be given at help line centres when the candidate attends for Certificate Verification.
Certificates to be produced:
1. ECET Rank card or Hall Ticket.
2. Memorandum of Marks.
3. Provisional Diploma or Degree Certificate.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Study Certificate from VII to Diploma or IX to Degree (for B.Sc. Candidates).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examinations i.e. Diploma or Degree or its equivalent, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education. 7. A.P. Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the employment outside A.P. from Tahsildhar in respect of Non-Local Candidates, Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
8. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2010 in respect of SC/ST/BC/Minority/PH and all other candidates whose parental income is up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum. Candidates are informed that tuition fee exemption will be granted as per the norms issued by the government from time to time.
9. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
10. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued from the Head of the Institution in
which the student studied/appeared SSC or its equivalent.
University Colleges: Rs.10,000/-
University(Self Financed) and Private Colleges: Rs. 30,200/-
Processing Fee for SC/ST/Minorities Rs.300/- and for Others Rs.600/- To be paid at the Time of Certificate’s Verification.
SCHEDULE FOR NCC/CAP/PH/Sports Certificates Verification
( for B.Sc.Graduates & Diploma Holder s)
VENUE: SANKETHIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD
Branch ‘ALL’ means B.Sc.Graduates and all Diploma Holders except the branches of Mining, Ceramic, and Metallurgy.
SP – SPORTS & GAMES; CAP – CHILDREN OF ARMED PERSONNEL; NCC – NATIONAL CADET CORPS; PH– PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED.
Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/PH/Sports have to attend for Certificates Verification at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only and their other Certificates also will be verified
along with the Special Reservation Categories certificates.
LIST OF HELP LINE CENTRES FOR OTHER CERTIFICATES VERIFICATION
[for B.Sc. Graduates & Diploma Holders]
|Kakinada||Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Kakinada|
|Vijayawada||Govt. Polytechnic, Benz Circle.
|Visakhapatnam||Govt. Polytechnic, Kancharapalem
|Secunderabad||Govt. Inst of Printing Tech, Nehru Nagar|
|Warangal||Govt. Polytechnic, M G M Circle
|Tirupathi||S.V.Govt Polytechnic ,K T Road|
|Kadapa||Govt Polytechnic for Women,Ramanjaneyapuram|
Candidates from the Rank. 1- Last are informed to attend for Certificates Verification in any one of the Help Line Centres as mentioned above as per schedule given under:
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
All B.SC. Candidates to report on 07.07.2010 at 09.00 A.M.
The Schedule for Diploma Holders is as given under:
The candidates of ‘Civil’ to report at 11.30 A.M. while the candidates of all other branches at 9.00 A.M. on the dates mentioned above. Counseling Schedule for Admission into B.Pharmacy will be notified in due course.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS :
All B.SC. Candidates & Diploma Holders of All Branches can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence at any day between 10.07.2010 to 13.07.2010 immediately after Certificates Verification. A Handout of the detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be given on the day of Certificate Verification at Help Line Centre and the Details are placed in the Website: http://apecet.nic.in All, Help line centres will work from 09.00 A.M. to 06.00 P.M. Options will be frozen on 13.07.2010 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website:
http://apecet.nic.in on 15.07.2010 after 6.00 PM.
CLICK ON THE BELOW LINKS TO GET INFORMATION: