ENGINEERING GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) TOPICS LIST
Engineering GD Topics
- Is China a threat to the Indian software industry.
- Role of UN in peacekeeping.
- Position of Women in India compared to other nations.
- Environment Management.
- Is China better than India in software.
- Govt contribution to IT
- is china a threat to Indian industry
- India or west , which is the land of opportunities
- water resources should be nationalised
- “BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY”
- Effect of cinema on Youth
- Education in India compared to Foreign nations
- What is the effect of movies on youth. is it good or bad)
- Are studies more beneficial in India or in Abroad.
- “UN’s peace activities” and “America’s war on Iraq”.
- “Environment-Whose Responsibility”.
- US war on iraq-justified or not.
- Role of UN in Peace keeping
- War on Iraq
- About Hockey being the primary game in India.
- Can America occupy Iraq
- IS CHINA A THREAT TO INDIA
- Present state of Indian Cricket team
- Advantages of Co-education.
- How to deal with international terrorism.
- Should we pursue our policy of dialogue with Pakistan?
- Is peace and non-violence outdated concepts?
- A Unipolar World spells disaster for underdeveloped countries like India.
- Is Globalization Really Necessary?
- What shall we do about our ever-increasing Population?
- Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy.
- Foreign Television Channels are destroying our culture.
- What India needs is a Dictatorship.
- With media publishing and telecasting trivia, censorship is the need of the hour.
- Kaun Banega Krorepati is less about knowledge but more about money and personality.
- Beauty contests degrade womanhood
- The rise of regional blocs threatens independent nations like India
- Six billion and one bronze!
- Is dependence on computers a good thing?
- Should the public sector be privatised?
- China and India are similar nations with contrasting ways
- Is India a Soft Nation?
- Value based politics is the need of the hour
- Religion should not be mixed with politics
- How to deal with high oil prices
- Our cricketers are not to blame for match fixing
- Why cant we be world players in industry as we are in software?
- Multinational corporations: Are they devils in disguise?
- Should there be limits on artistic freedom (the controversy on Fire).
- Should there be private universities?
- Does banning fashion shows and New Year parties save our culture?
- Public sector is more a hindrance than help to promote socialism.
- Economic betterment of the poorer nations is as important as disarmament to ensure lasting world peace.
- From public sector to privatization as in the U.K., is the right answer for India’s instant economic breakthrough.
- The doctrine of “limited nuclear war” is an ill-convinced, ill- logical, irrational and extremely dangerous concept.
- Some simple but effective electoral reforms will enable us to retain the present parliamentary system and ensure the preservation of democracy in India.
- Nuclear war cannot be won and should not be fought.
- Private enterprise and not public sector will contribute to faster and higher economic growth in India
- Inflation is inevitable in our developing country.
- The policy of reservation is a legacy of the British and it has done more harm than good.
- For a marketing post graduate, without prior work experience working in a big marketing firm is a disadvantage when compared with working in a small firm. Discuss.
- Consumerism is destroying the social fabric of Indian culture
- Free market is a prerequisite for growth.
- Cricket as a national obsession is a detriment to other sports.
- To develop India has to empower women.
- .Formulate the government’s health policy to control the spread of AIDS.
- Advertising is a waste of resources.
- Privatization will lead to less corruption.
- State is the biggest violator of human rights.
- There can never be a classless society.
- Beauty pageants are a marketing gimmick.
- Voting rights to illiterates in India is illogical because it is widely misused.
- Joint family is a blessing in disguise
- Higher education should be made possible only for those who can pay for it.
- Women cannot successfully combine both career and home
- Women are good managers.
- Executive should be allowed to form unions.
- Effect of liberalization on poverty.
- Indians perform better as individuals rather than in groups.
- Business and ethics go hand in hand, or do they?
- Developing countries should spend more on development than on defense.
- Political parties have outlived their utility.
- Is Swadeshi relevant for India today?
- Money is required to earn more money.
- Foreign trade is necessary for any country to survive
- Presidential Vs Parliamentary form of government of India.
- Technology: The Ism’ Of The New Millennium?
- Religion And Politics Should Not Mix
- TRIPS Controversy And The Patent Act Amendment
- Should India Sign The CTBT
- State Interventions In Market Kind Or Mixed Economy
- Science Is A Boon Or Bane
- Is Swapping Terrorists For Hostages An Encouragement For Plane- Hijackers?
- Nice Guys Finish Last
- All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy
- Individual Freedom And Civil Society
- Conventionalism And Modernity: The Ever going Debate
- Should There Be A Restriction On Permissiveness Being propagated by The MTV Culture And Foreign Media?
- Marxism And Its Future All Over The World
- The Growing Menace Of Casteism And Regionalism
- Presidential Form Of Government Is Needed In India
- Bullet For Bullet: Is It The Right Policy?
- Capitation Fees Should Be Abolished
- Brain-Drain Has To Be Stopped
- Business And Ethics Can’t / Don’t Go Together
- Are women As good as Men Or Inferior?
- Nothing Succeeds Like Success
- The Malthusian Economic Prophecy Is No Longer Relevant
- Secessionism In The North-East: Who’s To Blame?
- Should India Break Diplomatic Ties With Pakistan?
- Age and Youth: Experience And Young Talent
- East Is East & West Is Where All The Action Is': Mark Twain
- Freedom Of _Expression And The State Authority.
RELATED GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) ARTICLES CLICK BELOW LINKS:
What is GD (Group Discussions)
Types of GD (Group Discussions)
Why Do We Have GD (Group Discussions)
How To Face GD (Group Discussions)
GD (Group Discussions) FAQ’S
GD (Group Discussions) Tips
GD (Group Discussions) Do’s & Dont’s
GD (Group Discussions) Preparation
GD (Group Discussions) Mistakes
MBA GD (Group Discussions) Topics
BPO GD (Group Discussions) Topics
General GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Social GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Management GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Creative GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Economic GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Current GD (Group Discussions) Topics
GD (Group Discussion) Topics Collection
Sample Mock GD (Group Discussion) – I
- CURRENT GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) TOPICS LIST
- GENERAL GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) TOPICS LIST
- SOCIAL GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) TOPICS LIST
- CREATIVE GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) TOPICS LIST
- BPO GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) TOPICS LIST
Categories:JOB GUIDANCE;Tags: BPO GD TOPICS, CREATIVE GD TOPICS, CURRENT GD TOPICS, ECONOMIC GD TOPICS, ENGINEERING GD TOPICS, GD, GD DO’S AND DONT’S, GD GROUP DISCUSSION FAQ’S, GD MISTAKES, GD PREPARATION, GD TIPS, GD TOPICS COLLECTION, GENERAL GD TOPICS, GROUP DISCUSSION, MANAGEMENT GD TOPICS, MBA GD TOPICS, SAMPLE MOCK GD’S, SOCIAL GD TOPICS, TYPES OF GD, WHAT IS GD, WHY GD
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription