FEDERAL BANK PO EXAM PAPERS | FEDERAL BANK PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | FEDERAL BANK PO EXAM PATTERN
About Federal Bank:
Federal Bank is one of the major commercial bank. It is included under the private sector bank. The bank was established in the year 1931. The main office of Federal bank is at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. In the year 1947, Travancore Federal bank was renamed as Federal Bank. It has got about 674 branches with 681 ATMs all over the country.
Federal Bank PO Eligibility Criteria : The candidates who wish to apply for Probationary Officer in Federal bank should satisfy certain criteria. These are –
- Age : Should be between 21 – 28 years of age.
- Educational Qualification : The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Federal Bank PO Exam Pattern : There will be a written test followed by Interview for selection of PO.
Written test is of 2.5 hours in which there will be 250 questions. There will be 40 Reasoning questions, 40 questions each on Computers, Marketing aptitude, Quantitative aptitude & English Language. 50 questions on Financial Awareness.
Interview – Those who are selected in the written test will be called for the interview. The final selection will be based on the both of this.
Keep visiting the Blog we will update more papers here!!!!
- BANK OF BARODA BOB PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA,PATTERN
- UCO BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,EXAM PATTERN
- CANARA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS, ELIGIBILITY, EXAM PATTERN
- IDBI BANK EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA,PATTERN
- VIJAYA BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA,EXAM PATTERN
Categories:BANK EXAMS;Tags: Eligibility, papers, BANK PO, SAMPLE PAPERS, PROBATIONARY OFFICERS, PO, MODEL PAPERS, EXAM PATTERN, FEDERAL BANK PO EXAM PAPERS, FEDERAL BANK PO PREVIOUS PAPERS, FEDERAL BANK PO QUESTION PAPERS, FEDERAL BANK PO SAMPLE PAPERS, FEDERAL BANK PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, FEDERAL BANK PO EXAM PATTERN, FEDERAL BANK PO PATTERN, FEDERAL BANK PO AGE LIMIT, FEDERAL BANK PO MODEL PAPERS
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription