GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) TOPICS COLLECTION
GD Topics Collections
- Public sector is more a hindrance than help topromote socialism.
- Economic betterment of the poorer nations is asimportant asdisarmament to ensure lasting world peace.
- From public sector to privatization as in the U.K.,is the right answer for India’s instant economic breakthrough.
- The doctrine of “limited nuclear war” is anill-convinced, ill- logical, irrational and extremely dangerous concept.
- Some simple but effective electoral reforms will enable us to
retain the present parliamentary system and ensure the preservation of democracy in India.
- We must have only two national parties to contest parliamentary elections and regional parties should not be allowed to contest for the same.
- We can increase our food production not only to match our population explosion but also for export provided we adopt modern, mechanized farming methods with large size land
- Nuclear war cannot be won and should not be fought.
- Private enterprise and not public sector will contribute to faster and higher economic growth in India.
- Inflation is inevitable in our developing country.
- The policy of reservation is a legacy of the British and it has done more harm than good.
- Do you think MBAs are useful in the manufacturing production department?
- For a marketing post graduate, without prior work experience working in a big marketing firm is a disadvantage when compared with working in a small firm. Discuss.
- Consumerism is destroying the social fabric of Indian culture.
- Free market is a prerequisite for growth.
- Cricket as a national obsession is a detriment to other sports.
- To develop India has to empower women.
- Formulate the government’s health policy to control the spread of AIDS.
- Advertising is a waste of resources.
- Privatization will lead to less corruption.
- State is the biggest violator of human rights.
- There can never be a classless society.
- Beauty pageants are a marketing gimmick.
- Voting rights to illiterates in India is illogical because it is widely misused.
- Joint family is a blessing in disguise.
- Higher education should be made possible only for those who can pay for it.
- The weaker sex is the weakness of the stronger sex.
- Women cannot successfully combine both career and home.
- Women are good managers.
- Executive should be allowed to form unions.
- Effect of liberalization on poverty.
- Indians perform better as individuals rather than in groups.
- Business and ethics go hand in hand, or do they?
- Developing countries should spend more on development than on defense.
- Political parties have outlived their utility.
- Is Swadeshi relevant for India today?
- Money is required to earn more money.
- Foreign trade is necessary for any country to survive .
- Presidential Vs Parliamentary form of government of India.
- Technology: The Ism’ Of The New Millennium?
- Religion And Politics Should Not Mix
- TRIPS Controversy And The Patent Act Amendment
- Export Stagnation: Causes And Cures
- Excessive Depiction Of Sex And Violence In Films
- Classical Music Heritage And The Growing Pop- Culture
- Decentralisation & The Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Should India Sign The CTBT
- State Interventions In Market Kind Or Mixed Economy
- Science Is A Boon Or Bane
- Is Swapping Terrorists For Hostages An Encouragement For Plane-Hijackers?
- India and the political dynasties: The Nehru Family context
- Nice Guys Finish Last
- All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy
- Individual Freedom And Civil Society
- Conventionalism And Modernity: The Ever going Debate
- Should There Be A Restriction On Permissiveness Being propagated by The MTV Culture And Foreign Media?
- Marxism And Its Future All Over The World
- The Growing Menace Of Casteism And Regionalism
- Presidential Form Of Government Is Needed In India
- Bullet For Bullet: Is It The Right Policy?
- Capitation Fees Should Be Abolished
- Arranged Marriages Are Better Than The Love-Marriages
- Brain-Drain Has To Be Stopped
- Business And Ethics Can’t / Don’t Go Together
- Are women As good as Men Or Inferior?
- Nothing Succeeds Like Success
- The Malthusian Economic Prophecy Is No Longer Relevant
- Secessionism In The North-East: Who’s To Blame?
- Should India Break Diplomatic Ties With Pakistan?
- Age and Youth: Experience And Young Talent
- `East Is East & West Is Where All The Action Is’: Mark Twain
- Freedom Of _Expression And The State Authority.
- Capital Punishment Should Be Abolished
- Tuitions Should Be Banned
- India Needs Gujral Doctrine For Better International Relations
- Doctors’ Accountability To Improve Health-Care
- Universal Disarmament Is A Must
- Indian Cricket Team Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Play Abroad
RELATED GD (GROUP DISCUSSION) ARTICLES CLICK BELOW LINKS:
What is GD (Group Discussions)
Types of GD (Group Discussions)
Why Do We Have GD (Group Discussions)
How To Face GD (Group Discussions)
GD (Group Discussions) FAQ’S
GD (Group Discussions) Tips
GD (Group Discussions) Do’s & Dont’s
GD (Group Discussions) Preparation
GD (Group Discussions) Mistakes
Engineering GD (Group Discussions) Topics
MBA GD (Group Discussions) Topics
BPO GD (Group Discussions) Topics
General GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Social GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Management GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Creative GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Economic GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Current GD (Group Discussions) Topics
Sample Mock GD (Group Discussion) – I
Sample Mock GD (Group Discussion) – II