How to Apply ECET 2011 On-line Application Form
On-line Submission of ECET-2011 Application Form:
- For online submission a candidate has to purchase a DD for Rs. 300/- in favour of “Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) payable at hyderabad” and submit the online application by clicking below link.
- After submission a Registration number for future reference is generated.Write this Registration number and your Name on back side of Demand Draft
- The candidate has to take printout of filled in application and paste a colour photo graph of size 3.5cmx4.5 cm at appropriate place in the application. After signing the application at the bottom of the photograph (not on the photograph) and also on the declaration.Also candidate has to fill up his/her detials of education for 7 consecutive years that include Diploma/B.Sc(Mathematics) courses. Click here to Download form
- Arrange them along with requisite enclosures as mentioned in CheckList (Download Check List) and DD in A4 size cover(The details of D.D. should be mentioned on the top of the cover) and send it to the CONVENER, ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2011, ECET Office, Room No:305, 3rd Floor, Administrative Building, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085 on or before 08.04.2011, 5.00 P.M. without late fee. by Regd. Post. (or) Speed Post,
- Those who are submitting the application in online after 08.04.2011 must send a D.D. (Rs.300/- for application cost + late fee) in favour of the “Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) payable at hyderabad”.
- The registration number should be used for any further correspondence till the hall ticket is issued.
- If you have any quries regarding ONLINE submission send a mail to email@example.com