HOW TO APPLY MAHARASHTRA SET EXAM | MAHARASHTRA SET APPLICATION PROCEDURE | MAHARASHTRA SET APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET)
How To Apply
Procedure for submission of Application Form :
1.Please go through all the details like Important dates, Eligibility Criteria before filling up the online Application form for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET).
First draw the DD (The Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of “Registrar, University of Pune”, payable at Pune and drawn ONLY on any Nationalized Bank) of amount of Rs. 550/-(For OPEN catrgary) & Rs. 450/- (For SC/ST/DTNT/SBC/OBC/Visually Handicapped/Physically Handicapped).
Please carry all the detail Information of your DD with you when you start filling the online form .
It is extremely important to fill the details of Demand Draft in the Application form which is compulsory for form submission.
KINDLY FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW :
2.Once you are ready with all the details, click on the Link Apply Online where you will be in a position to fill an Application form for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET).
3.* Fill all the information carefully as per the given instructions.
* Once you fill all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
* Then you can see the preview of your filled Application form. On that preview there are two options Update Form & Print the Form.
* if you want to update any filled information you can update it by clicking on Update button. Or else if your filled information is correct then take a printout directly by clicking on Print button.
* After submitting the online form, system will show you the unique Application Number for your application, which you have note down.
* After submitting the application, you can take the printout of Filled Application form by clicking text “Click here to take the Printout”.
* The printed Application form will be of Four pages : first page- Application Form, Second Page- Declaration, Third Page Acknowledgement, fourth- Cover page to be pasted on envelope for sending Application form) Check whether you have printed all the 4 mentioned pages.
* You can also take a printout later, by clicking on the Link “Print Application”, and entering your Name/Application No.
4. You should send the following documents :
* The Printout of your Application form with photo at appropriate place and attested from Head Master/Principal of the College/Gazetted officer.
* Also enclose the following documents along with form.
Attested true copies of documents
Final Year Mark list of Master’s Degree or of equivalent examination (in case of candidates who have passed Master’s Degree)
|2.||Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of change in name)|
|3.||Validity Certificate/ Caste Certificate (except for Open category) issued by Competent Authority from Maharashtra supporting their claim.|
|4.||Medical Certificate given by Competent Authority in prescribed format in case of Blind/Visually or Physically Handicapped Candidates|
All above documents alongwith the hard copy of the application form must be submitted at the SET Unit, University of Pune, Pune-411007 by hand or by post in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm.
5. If your form is valid (with all details, attested enclosed documents, true eligibility criteria), an On line Hall ticket will be made available to you 15 days before the examination.
6. Hall ticket will not be send to the candidates by post. You have to take a printout of the Admit Card (Hall Ticket), by clicking “Print Hall Ticket” option.
7. Paste your passport size photograph on the space provided on Printout of Admit card and get it attested from Principal of any Senior College or Govt. Gazetted Officer
8. Student has to come with this Printout of the Admit card at the time of the SET Examination.
Procedure for submission of printout of application form:
1. Arrange the Application form & the required documents enlisted.
2. Paste your passport size photograph on the space provided on the printout of Application form.
3. Write your Application Form Number, your name and address behind the Application Fee Demand Draft.
4. Sign in the space provided for the signature on the printout of the Application Form.
5. Enclose the form along with the required documents and Application Fee DD in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm
6. Seal the envelope properly and paste the Cover Page containing address of the SET office (Page 3 of the Application Form).
7. Affix appropriate postage on envelope and send the envelope to the address mentioned above by post /speed post/courier so as to reach on or before last date of submission of printout of application form as given in Important dates.
Keep visiting the Blog for more updates!!!
- MAHARASHTRA SET REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY
- MAHARASHTRA SET APPLICATION FEE
- MAHARASHTRA SET EXAMINATION CENTERS & CODES
- MAHARASHTRA SET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- ABOUT MAHARASHTRA SET (STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST)
Categories:MAHARASHTRA SET;Tags: HOW TO APPLY, HOW TO APPLY MAHARASHTRA SET, HOW TO APPLY MAHARASHTRA SET EXAM, MAHARASHTRA SET, MAHARASHTRA SET APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION, MAHARASHTRA SET APPLICATION PROCEDURE, MAHARASHTRA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription