Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Bank PO Common written Examination 2011,Free Mock Test
A Common Written Examination (CWE) is being conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the 19 Public Sector Banks mentioned below.
Written Examination pattern:
General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry)
Descriptive Paper on English Composition(Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc)
Here comes good news for all the candidates appearing for the IBPS common written examination,that a Bangalore based JTS Institute has released a Bank PO Common Written Examination Mock test,which can be downloaded from the institute website free of cost.
To download the IBPS CWE 2011 Mock Test Paper click the link below:
- 19 Public Sector Banks Common Written Exam CWE by IBPS for Probationary Officers,Management Trainees
- IBPS Common Written Exam CWE Application Form Apply Online
- IBPS Clerks CWE Online Application Form,Fee Challan
- IBPS Clerks Common Written Examination CWE 2011 Recruitment
- IBPS Jobs Notification Feb 2012
Categories:Entrance Exams, Bank Jobs, BANK EXAMS;Tags: Question Papers, IBPS, Bank PO common written examination 2011, Bank PO common written exam 2011, IBPS free mock test 2011, Mock Test, IBPS CWE Sample Question Papers, Common Written Examination Papers
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription