IBPS Common Written Examination CWE for Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012 Notification released. All the Eligible Candidates Can Apply through the Online Application Form available at Official IBPS Website : www.ibps.in
Type of Vacancies to be filled by the Specialist Officers Exam are IT, Technical, Agriculture, Legal, Marketing, HR, etc. and also in Rashtrabhasha.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- Technical Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
Age Limits : Scale-I : 21 – 35 years Scale-II : 21-40 years
Exam Pattern is based on the Written Exam Consists
1. Reasoning – 50 Questions ,50 Marks
2. English Language – 50 Questions,25 Marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude- 50 Questions ,50 Marks
4.Professional Knowledge 50 Questions ,75 Marks
(In Place of Quantitative Aptitude there will be a Section of General Awareness with Reference to Banking Industry for Law Officer- Scale I & II & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I Candidates)
Written Exam will be in Objective Type there will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 mark for each Wrong Answer. Qualified Candidates will get Score Cards for Applying the Specialist Officers Jobs in 19 Participating Banks.
Application Fee : Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates for Others Rs.450/- for Others to be Paid Online or Offline at the below Banks.
Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001617), Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000801), Central Bank of India (Account No. 3156957709), Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000008100), Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046460), United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402139
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates Should Apply Online in between 30-12-2011 to 21-01-2012 at Official Website : www.ibps.in
For Further Details about the Eligibility Criteria,Educational Qualifications,Exam Pattern,How to Pay Fee refer below Notification Carefully before applying.
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officers SPL-II 2013 Apply Online
- Bank of India 162 Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012 Apply Online
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2013 Specialist Officers Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2011 Specialist Officers 937 Posts
- IBPS CWE RRB 2012 Notification (Officers,Office Assistant)
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription