ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Nov Batch Online Application Form
ICICI Bank Invites applications for the Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2013 of November Batch. Eligible Candidates need to Apply On-line at www.icicicareers.com
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer November 2013 Batch, Aptitude Test & Interview is likely to be conducted across India in June/July 2013.
Probationary Officer Recruitment is an initiative by ICICI Bank to attract bright graduate students to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and skills to partially fulfill the need for trained bankers.
Those selected will undergo a one year intensive residential classroom training and internship. During the training, a stipend will be given to Probationary Officers to meet out of pocket expenses. On successful completion of the training they will be absorbed as Assistant Manager (Band One).
ICICI PO Eligibility Criteria:
- Completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) in any discipline.
– Up to 25 years of age .
Last date of registration 2013.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
Click on the link below to register yourself for the Process.
Human Resources Management Group
ICICI Bank Ltd
- ICICI Probationary Officers PO Jobs November 2013 & February 2014 Batch
- ICICI BANK PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- ICICI PO Recruitment May 2012 Aptitude Test Centre Booking @ icicicareers.com
- IOB Recruitment 2013 Probationary Officers PO 480 Posts Apply Online
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Probationary Officers Recruitment 2012
Categories:BANK EXAMS, Bank Jobs;Tags: ICICI, ICICI PO, ICICI PO Eligibility Criteria, ICICI PO Jobs 2011, ICICI PO Nov 2011 Online Application Form, ICICI PO November 2011 Recruitment, jobs, PO, PROBATIONARY OFFICERS, RECRUITMENTS
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription