IELTS SCHOLARSHIP BRITISH COUNCIL | IELTS BRITISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
International English Language Testing System i.e IELTS is the proven English test. A large number of students take this test every year to get international education & work aboard in English dominated countries. This test was started in the year 1989. This test is recognized by 135 countries consisting of about 6,000 institution.
The British Council had announced to give British Council IELTS scholarship to Indian students who wish to study aboard. They will be given the award of Rs.3,00,000 as scholarship.
No. of students who will be awarded the scholarship : 8
British Council IELTS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate applying for the scholarship should be a citizen of India.
- He / she should have begin postgraduate study which is full time outside India in the year of applying.
- Also, the applicant must have to attend the institution that accepts IELTS score as the part of the admission requirements.
- Should have a valid IELTS score with minimum band score of 6.5
- He / she must have taken the most recent IELTS test as conducted by the British Council.
British Council IELTS Scholarship Application Procedure : First of all, you have to take the IELTS test & get the valid IELTS score. To apply for scholarship, download the application form from the official website & fill it & send it by July 31, 2010.
British Council IELTS Scholarship Selection Procedure : Out of all the form received, 40 students will be selected & notified by email. These 40 students will have to give 10 mins presentation on the topic as communicated which will be followed by the small interview. Before 20th August, you have to show the letter of Acceptance from the institution you wish to attend. Failure to do so will lead to removal of your name from the short listed students.