Probationary Officers PO Recruitment in Indian Bank through IBPS CWE
Indian Bank is inviting online applications from Indian Citizens who have taken the IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) for PROBATIONARY OFFICERS held in September 2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
Name of the Post :: Probationary Officer PO JMGS-I
No. of Vacacnies :: 452 Posts
- SC :: 69
- ST :: 52
- OBC :: 117
- GEN :: 214
Educational Qualifications ::
- Any graduate from a recognized university.
- Must have proficiency in appropriate computer skills / working knowledge of application packages used in office automation/ computer environment.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2011) :: Minimum Age of 21 years & Maximum Age of 30 years
Indian Bank Selection Process :: Based on CWE score followed by Interview/Group Discussion.
IBPS Score Requirement for Indian Bank PO ::Candidates need to have valid IBPS score in each test followed by the valid aggregate to be eligible for Indian Bank PO Recruitment
IBPS Total Weighted Standard Sore TWS ::
- GEN Category :: 141
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD) :: 116
Important Dates ::
- Payment of Application Fees :: From 17-02-2012 to 03-03-2012
- Opening Date for Online Registration :: 17-02-2012
- Last Date for Online Registration :: 03-03-2012
Application Fee ::
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Rs.200/- for GEN/OBC Candidates
How to Apply :: All interested and eligible candidates need to apply online from banks website or click here to apply online www.indianbank.in No other means of application.
For more details click here :: PROBATIONARY OFFICERS@INDIAN BANK