INDIAN BANK | INDIAN BANK CLERK | INDIAN BANK CLERK EXAM PATTERN | INDIAN BANK CLERK SELECTION PROCEDURE | INDIAN BANK PAPER PATTERN | INDIAN BANK CLERK RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE | INDIAN BANK CLERICAL EXAMS
INDIAN BANK CLERK EXAM PAPER PATTERN,SELECTION PROCEDURE
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. Details of Written Test and Interview are as under:
A) Written Test:
a. Objective Tests (Time duration – 95 minutes)
|S.No||Name Of the Test||Medium of Examination||No.of.Questions||Max.Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||English or Hindi||50||80|
|2||Test of English Language||English or Hindi||50||–|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||English or Hindi||50||80|
|4||Test of clerical Aptitude||English or Hindi||50||40|
There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective Test.
The candidates shall be required to qualify in each objective test separately.
b) Descriptive Test – The descriptive tes t will be of 45 minutes duration . It will consist of 5 compulsory questions with internal options, to assess knowledge on Socio- Economic Developments and Communication skills. The descriptive test is only of qualifying nature.
- Candidates have the option to answer Descriptive Test either in English or Hindi or in the Official Language of the State/Union Territory for which they have applied.
- Candidates have to pass in each of the Objective and Descriptive Test separately.
- Depending upon the number of candidates against the vacancies, only those candidates, who rank sufficiently high in the objective test will be called for interview. Mere eligibility/pass in the test shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in the Objective Tests and Interview.
- Other detailed information regarding the written examination will be given in the information booklet, which will be made available to the candidate along with the call-letter.
The Bank reserves the right, if required to hold a second stage of written test on the basis of order of merit in the written examination of first stage, as referred above. If the second stage of written test is held, the subsequent process of interview and further process would be on the basis of order of merit of the second stage examination.
Written Test Centres:
The written test will be held at the following centres for the vacancies in the respective States mentioned in the brackets and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters:
Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam, Tirupathi (Andhra Pradesh), Guwahati (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura) Patna (Bihar, Jharkhand), Chandigarh (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab), Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Panaji (Goa), Mumbai, Pune (Maharashtra) Bhubaneswar (Orissa), Raipur (Chattisgarh), Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Puducherry (Puducherry), Kolkata (West Bengal), Ahmedabad (Gujarat, Damman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli), Jaipur (Rajasthan), New Delhi (Delhi).
- Request for change of Centre of Examination will NOT be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter written test date and / or alter/cancel written test centre under unforeseen circumstances, if any:
- A candidate who applies for vacancy in a particular State/Union Territory will have to appear for the examination at one of the centres for the particular State/Union Territory . In case of any discrepancy between States/Union Territory and centre marked by the candidate, centre will be decided on the basis of State/Union Territory applied.
Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the Bank shall be called for interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in the Written Test and Interview.