Indian Overseas Bank IOB Clerks Exam Pattern,IOB Clerks Selection Process
Indian Overseas Bank IOB Clerks Selection Procedure: The selection process is based on the Written Test & Interview. Written Test will be conducted in Objective Type.
Objective Type Test Exam Pattern: (250 questions,250 Marks ,150 Minutes)
1.Test of Reasoning
2. Test of English Language
3. Test of Numerical Ability
4.Test of General Awareness in Banking
5. Test of Computer Knowledge
Each Objective Type Test Consists 50 Questions. There will be 0.25 (1/4) Negative Marking for each wrong answer in Objective Type Test.
Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the written examination as per the cut off marks decided by the Bank will be called for the interview.
Interview: The Interview will carry 50 Marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 22.50 marks for General Category and 20.00 marks for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged/ Ex-servicemen Candidates.
Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination & Interview and will be strictly according to the merit ranking.
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB Clerks Recruitment 2011 (1100 Vacancies)
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK IOB PO EXAM PAPERS,ELIGIBILITY,PATTERN
- SYNDICATE BANK PO EXAM PAPER PATTERN, SELECTION PROCEDURE
- CORPORATION BANK CLERK 2010 SELECTION PROCEDURE-EXAM PATTERN
- Corporation Bank Clerks Recruitment 2011 Notification 1000 Vacancies
Categories:BANK EXAMS;Tags: BANK CLERKS, BANK EXAM PATTERN, CLERKS, EXAM PATTERN, INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, Indian Overseas Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, Indian Overseas Bank Clerk Selection Procedure, IOB, IOB Clerk Exam Pattern, SELECTION PROCEDURE, SELECTION PROCESS
Free Email Newsletter
And then confirm your email subcription